Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you want to run a small business, how much should it cost?

This all depends on the kind of small business you want to start up more small business scan cost as less as $500 most which involves skills may even be lesser like $200 just to get your working tools and start-up.

Advertisement Placeholder
A small business is mostly one that is small in structure. I think any thing under a thousand dollars can be considered a small business but off course it depends on the products

Actually I can't really say anything about it but it should be based on whatever you have in mind whatever business it might be you should plan it with market strategy.

Well the amount varies, it all depends on the kind of business you are about to start and also the scope of the business. How small is your small? That should be the deciding factor on how much you should use to start up.

Well the nature of the small scale business is also a factor, what it is that the owner intends to sell something like that so one has to know what he intend to do before talking amount capital

Well the amount varies, it all depends on the kind of business you are about to start and also the scope of the business. How small is your small? That should be the deciding factor on how much you should use to start up.
The amount of Money needed to start a small business varies and has to do with the actual business you are starting to start, and the shop you willl get must be in accordance withe your business.

Indeed. And its good to actually plan your business based on your budget. Many people today do not make their business plan based on the capital they have, They intend to plan big hence the business fails even before it starts.
The amount of Money needed to start a small business varies and has to do with the actual business you are starting to start, and the shop you willl get must be in accordance withe your business.

In my country, to start a small business owner would need nothing less than $200 as that would be needed to get the basic things needed to start the business. However I have seen people start their business with $100,$60 and $50. In all determination is the key.

Estimating the cost in running a small business will wholly depend on what type of small business we're talking about here.

Sir, if you belong to Pakistan, you will start your business with a very low budget... Many people are doing their business And I suggest you start your clothing business, you can earn a lot of profits. For example, if you are starting your business from 10,000, you will get a profit from 20.000 to 30.000 a month later.
Wow! That's surely a huge profit within a very short period, that means business is very lucrative in Pakistan, I feel like I'm there, I would started the clothing business at once.

Though $10,000 is a huge sum to start with even in my country but I guess to make big money, you use big money to start a good business.

How much money you need in order to launch a business is a tough question to be answered. Capital for your business is related to your business niche. Some business cna be started with small amount, and some needs big amount.

How much money you need in order to launch a business is a tough question to be answered. Capital for your business is related to your business niche. Some business cna be started with small amount, and some needs big amount.
You are right because you can start a business with $1 dollar. Buy some lemon and sugar, put a stand in front of your house and you can start right away. For a catering business you need a bigger capital to invest on the materials and equipment needed for cooking and serving the food.

You are right because you can start a business with $1 dollar. Buy some lemon and sugar, put a stand in front of your house and you can start right away. For a catering business you need a bigger capital to invest on the materials and equipment needed for cooking and serving the food.
You reminded me of one of my friend. He bought something for $1 and listed it for sell on facebook marketplace. he sold the item for $2. He continued reinvesting. How his business worth's $1000.

If you want to run a small business how much will it cost? Well to my knowledge and understanding it's all depends on the business you want to do and your financial capability. You plan with your present financial stability.
I would only say that you should come to your coat according to your cloth and so when it comes to the small business that you want to start then it depends on the amount of money that you have to start it up.

A small business is not just a small business. You have to consider the location which you want to create the business and what you want to venture into.

I would only say that you should come to your coat according to your cloth and so when it comes to the small business that you want to start then it depends on the amount of money that you have to start it up.
Very good point. We should know our reach up to which we can invest. It is not like take loan so much and put it as a burden. Better you should make copper plan according to your risk appetite.

Every mini business cost different amount if money it depends on the plan or model of the business, and what it will cost to start it up.

Very good point. We should know our reach up to which we can invest. It is not like take loan so much and put it as a burden. Better you should make copper plan according to your risk appetite.
This is what I always advise anyone that has come to me to tell me that he does not have enough money to start a business but what I will mostly advise that they should start it whatever they have and then grow the business to the level that they will want it to be.

Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?
Running a small business should not cost much. However i can't say the exact amount of money you will require as you did not mention the particular business you have in mind.

A small business is not just a small business. You have to consider the location which you want to create the business and what you want to venture into.
The original poster please topic actually specifically said a small business so you have to give them your advice as it relate to a small business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds