Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you want to run a small business, how much should it cost?

Thanks, you understood my point. The same business that $1,000 will start in some areas, $1,500 might struggle to establish it in some neighborhood considering the payment of rent and nearness to the market.
Urban area are likely to be more expensive when establishing a business compared to the rural settlement, nearness to market is one of the things to consider as you said, most important thing is the location.

Advertisement Placeholder
Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?
Most times it is the individual that has to answer this question,what are you capable of doing,do you need to do an online business or an offline business and then finance is another thing to consider and you need to be passionate about it,not just because it is high paying.

There is no stated amount for starting a small business. The amount needed to start a business depends on the type of business and the services to be provided by the business.

Even as a small businesses they are also types of small businesses depending on what you want to be selling or what you want to produce so a more detailed thing would be good

Starting up a small business will require me nothing less than $1500. That's acquiring everything things I need for a start. And as time goes on we move

There are different types of business, your targeted business will determine the amount of money needed to start the business. Some businesses cost much while some costs little amount of money to establish.

This depend on the type of business, how competitive the business is in your environment, the coat of starting businesses varies depending on the type of business.

To run small business here in our own country it cost as 600 to 800,000 naira because of the conversion rate to u.s. dollar so small business they consume a lot of money when it comes to conversion and there's much thing you have to put in place such as good location location here are now very costly for someone to get a good location where is his business can go in soomthly, secondly the transport fare to transfer using to run a small business is now

I think its depend on your capital amount with which u want start your business.If You have a small capital then u can start small business and if u have a large capital then u can start a big business .its all upto capital.
If you want to run a small business the basic amount such money will cost is at least $1000 that will be enough for you to start up a little or small scale business for yourself.

The start up cost for any business is always relative. In other words, how much money you need depends on what kind of business you want to start. If you are planning a dropship store, you might be able to start a business for $500 but if you want to launch an offline store, even $10,000 might not be enough.

How it should cost in running a small business will all depend of where you live in. I mean your country currency. It also will depend on the type of business your are particularly intending to start or do to get that estimate you will need for it as a start

What you'll need to consider before running a business is as follows;
* Your business niche selection
* Capital expenditure

This factors should tell you what you'll be spending for your new business idea.
I completely agree with you that the first thing that you will need to consider with the business that you want to start is the kind of business and the niche that the business falls into and also the capital that you will expand in the business. The last business that my friends started class because you didn't obviously take most of these things into consideration before starting up a business.

It will depend on the kind of small business you are looking to start. Some small businesses, Require between $100-$1000 for a successful startup.

Now pending where and what you choose to invest in, most likely the stock market will be a big portion of your portfolio. And when it comes to investing money wisely, this is generally one area you want your retirement money to be

As an upcoming entrepreneur you should run the calculations of what you need most to start the business. It will give you clear picture of how much you'll need to spend at first.

It depends on which kind of business you want to start at the moment.. there is no capital for that but if you wanna make big is your choice

I completely agree with you that the first thing that you will need to consider with the business that you want to start is the kind of business and the niche that the business falls into and also the capital that you will expand in the business. The last business that my friends started class because you didn't obviously take most of these things into consideration before starting up a business.
Sure, those two really have big part to play when it comes yo business success. We need capital and best business option that we are passionate for.

It depends on what you are thinking of. There are business you do that will not cost you any capital to start,so there are no hard or fast rule to that.

Small businesses may còst you a bit more than you planned since it's the first time you're doing it. I think from $250 to $1000 can be used to set up a small business depending on the type or location of the business.

Sure, those two really have big part to play when it comes yo business success. We need capital and best business option that we are passionate for.
My greatest challenge in starting up a business today all hinged on the capital outlay for the business which I am finding very difficult to come up with a very long time now but I am still hopeful and working on getting this much needed capital to start up my during business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds