Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you want to run a small business, how much should it cost?

On your question, if you want to run a small business how much will it cost? Well to my knowledge and understanding it's all depends on the business you want to do and your financial capability. You plan with your present financial state then know where to go from there

Advertisement Placeholder
well,for me i think it all depends on the kind of small business you want to start up with,let's say you want to start a small business like selling of clothes,i think the amount you will need to start up with as a capital will be more 100thousand or more,it also depends on the quality of products you want to start with

You see , the fact is that , you should be the one to determine what type of business you want . You should look around you and know the best business that suits your environment

There are several factors that determines the cost of a business. The type of the business itself, location of the business and most importantly the capital you want to invest on the business are the major factors that determines the cost of a business.

Well it depends on the kind of business you want to run, and how quickly you want to grow the business. If the business is one that doesn't requires large capital then you invest low amount of money in it and vice versa.

there is no stable capital for that, there are lot of small business and each of them has a capital to start with, so you should specify which business you are talking about and in which context, it can be started starting from 20$ and up

Every body have their level of how they define small, a business can however be said to be small base on the revenue it generate and base on the startup capital.

There are a lot of things that determines the cost of a business. The type of the business, the location, the strength or numbers of the staff, the space or shop rent and some other utilities. All these needs to be put into consideration before you can determine the cost of a business.

Small businesses in my country usually require very small capital and you don't get to pay some dues or tasks since most of them ain't Registered. It doesn't require much money.

It t depends on the kind if business you want to create , many business cost more and some cost less , pick the better to invest money and get cash

It all depends on the type of business you want to ingage and the money it will take you as far as it is a am business the type of the business a lot for the person to detail of the money it will take you but for me i can't tell

I don't actually believe in the word small business.. Every business needs a reasonable amount of capital and good strategies as well.. But if you want to run businesses that will require little capital, you can go into confectioneries

Running a small business doesn't have a fixed amount it all depends on what kind of business you are planning on starting up, if it requires much funds then by all means you will have to spend accordingly.

Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?
To start a profitable business , you must first search your area and think about what they needed most there, then find a good location where there are many people that will be patronising you.

Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?
It all depends on the business organization you which to set up, and whether it is online or offline business, and what it really entails to start the business.

Starting a small business maybe as a side business may not cost much depending on the size. You can start with something as little as 20 dollar

depending on the kind of business if its manufacturing then the location, the availability of raw materials man power and then infrastructure to assist you run it smoothly.

In situations like this you have to look at the environment more like a survey what do they lack in that environment and what can you fix in to fill in that gap. As soon as you get the answer then you will get your profits on a steady.

There are so many small businesses that don't need much capital,so it depends on the area of where you want to start your small business. Because the money to use to start up a small business in rural area is different from the one of urban area tho.

Depending on how you want your business should be run. the amount of starting a new small business depends on how your business plan is. this implies that it is unpredictable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds