Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you want to run a small business, how much should it cost?

I think it depends on the type of small business you want to start and it also depends on the person starting the business.You might wanna put a large amount of money on even small business

Advertisement Placeholder
Running a small business should not cost much. However i can't say the exact amount of money you will require as you did not mention the particular business you have in mind.
Actually that depends upon the type of business. Obviously it will take less money with respect to other businesses to start it in a lower scale. But I would advise that with time if the business grows, you should inject more money to expand the business.

It will only depends on you and the type of business you want to run.I think you can start you small business with at least 200000 naira and you can expand you business after making profit

It actually depends on the business you wish to start or anything you have passion for I have heard of businesses one can start with as low as $5 transferring from my local currency.

Running a small business should not cost much. However i can't say the exact amount of money you will require as you did not mention the particular business you have in mind.
In most cases, the size small can be defined based on a persons perspective, there are some business you might consider as big but to someone else, they would see it as a small business

A small business is not just a small business. You have to consider the location which you want to create the business and what you want to venture into.
You are very correct there is nothing like small business without money, the types of the business will determine the amounts of money needed to fund it and the neighborhood you want to establish it each pitting the cost of rent into consideration.

In most cases, the size small can be defined based on a persons perspective, there are some business you might consider as big but to someone else, they would see it as a small business
Yes, you are very correct I didn't even see it that way. So it's possible the "small" the poster has in his head is different from the "small" I have in my head.

You cannot say specifically that this is the amounts of money that you need to start a business. You will have to consider some other factors like your neighborhood and the type of business that you want to do.

It actually depends on the business you wish to start or anything you have passion for I have heard of businesses one can start with as low as $5 transferring from my local currency.
This is just the truth because when you comes to the amount of money that is required to start up any business then it definitely depend on the size of the business and the kind of the business that you want to start up that will determine the amount of money that it will need to set up the business.

You cannot say specifically that this is the amounts of money that you need to start a business. You will have to consider some other factors like your neighborhood and the type of business that you want to do.
Yes you really need to consider a lot of things that will be necessary to run the business,there are some businesses you can run with $1000, and also there are some certain factors that could take the money up to the $1500.

Yes you really need to consider a lot of things that will be necessary to run the business,there are some businesses you can run with $1000, and also there are some certain factors that could take the money up to the $1500.

The $1,000 is the minimum amount required in my country to start a business but there are some folks who have started business with capital much less than that and they are earning an average amount of income. I am actually talking about fruit which can be started with a low amount of capital. The fact is that the more you invest, the more you earn.

The $1,000 is the minimum amount required in my country to start a business but there are some folks who have started business with capital much less than that and they are earning an average amount of income. I am actually talking about fruit which can be started with a low amount of capital. The fact is that the more you invest, the more you earn.
This exactly ,the more you invest the more you earn and that is the only reason I do not like small business because most small-business to take a very long time for it to grow to a standard business, would you like to start up a small business and grow it ?

This exactly ,the more you invest the more you earn and that is the only reason I do not like small business because most small-business to take a very long time for it to grow to a standard business, would you like to start up a small business and grow it ?

I remember a fruit seller was also saying to me a few years ago that it is possible to start fruit selling business with at least $40. This kind of amount is insanely low; however, it was a few years ago. In my country, you now need at least $100 to start fruit selling business and you can earn up to $4 daily profit.

This is just the truth because when you comes to the amount of money that is required to start up any business then it definitely depend on the size of the business and the kind of the business that you want to start up that will determine the amount of money that it will need to set up the business.
Couldn't agree more, do you have a running business or about to, you sound knowledgeable about business. Funding or capital is a main factor to consider.

The business you want to venture into depends on the capital that you have. The capital goes a long way to determining the type of business that you will go for. Then , look for products that is of high demand

Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?
It all depend on you. The Kind of person you are, your passion and what interests you. They are several online business that you start with as little as $200 but it's a matter of choice.

What you'll need to consider before running a business is as follows;
* Your business niche selection
* Capital expenditure

This factors should tell you what you'll be spending for your new business idea.

Thanks, you understood my point. The same business that $1,000 will start in some areas, $1,500 might struggle to establish it in some neighborhood considering the payment of rent and nearness to the market.

I remember a fruit seller was also saying to me a few years ago that it is possible to start fruit selling business with at least $40. This kind of amount is insanely low; however, it was a few years ago. In my country, you now need at least $100 to start fruit selling business and you can earn up to $4 daily profit.
The $40 you are talking about then is $100 now, so it is still the same amount of money in terms of economy and depreciation of money, if you can make $4 Daily as profit in a good location with food selling then it is a nice business.

The business world is a very expanded world, you can have different categories under a section just like this small business can still have small scale and medium scale so you will have to be specific.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds