Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you want to run a small business, how much should it cost?

Personally, I don't know about any other person's standard, but when it comes to starting up a new business, there is no way I'm venturing into any business with less than $5,000. This is the minimum I can ever manage.
I understand that @Heatman , it must be because of the exchange rate in your local currency or maybe it is the dollar in your country. In my location with an amount of $1,000 it is already viable to set up different types of businesses, since at the exchange rate in my local currency it is quite a lot. Imagine what you can do with $5,000, of course talking about small and medium businesses.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it,s depend on the kind of the business which you want to start... we may not be able to fully predict the exact startup costs your business will run into, we can break down the typical major costs that a business will face when starting up. after research you can start from small with a little capital you have.

How much money you need for a small business depends on the type of business you have. Online business costs less than offline business. Apart from start-up funds, you also need running costs. The size of the business and type of business also determine the cost of running business

Of course, the answer depends on your business model and your chosen industry. However, a useful estimate based on a 2009 study conducted by the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation puts the average cost of starting a new business from scratch at just over, Rs.30000
You are comment have highly motivated me we can still in this age can start a good business with small amount only encouragement is needed if Morgan can start from 30,000 rupees we can also start from minimum amount.

Running a small business all depends on the type of business which you currently have in mind to venture into, you can decide to start the business online which will cost you less cause you will not have to pay for shop rent anymore the only thing you will have to do is to place sponsored ads in other to get more clients. $100-500 it's a good way to start your small business.

But firstly, running a small business cost depends on your country. Is your country a developed, developing or an underdeveloped one? I will like to address a country which is a developing one with low taxation policies like Nigeria. You will be expecting your start up to be around a $100, just for the minimum. You can do more but depends on your business too

The capital which is the cost of starting up a business depend on the type of business you want to start. There are some businesses that do not require much capital and brings a lot of profit. Example of such is bar soap making which require little investment and tools.

It depend on the nature of buisness
If you start on large scale of buisness then i think minimum price is 4 lac and if you start at small scale then you have 1 lac rupees there are so many buisness which you can start

Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?
If you want to run a small business organization or enterprise, the capital needed depends on your own personal financial abilities or capabilities, and it also entails the type of business enterprise you are willing to go into or venture into.

To start a small business does not mean that will use a lot of capital to start or the scale of the business should determine the amount of capital that will be needed to start the business.

Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?
There are several answers to this question you have asked, first how much capital have you got? Second look around you is there any problem that needs solving? 3. Do you have skills of any kind?
4 do you have a passion for any type of business. When you answer these questions you'll know what to do

There are several answers to this question you have asked, first how much capital have you got? Second look around you is there any problem that needs solving? 3. Do you have skills of any kind?
4 do you have a passion for any type of business. When you answer these questions you'll know what to do
What you said is the simple truth about the primary factors to consider before starting up a business. We should drive passion first for the business, have a genuine business plan, have capital to at least start it from small.

If you want to run a small business how much will it cost? Well to my knowledge and understanding it's all depends on the business you want to do and your financial capability. You plan with your present financial stability.
Yes and in addition to this, the cost of a small business also depends on the country where you reside. There are European countries where it could be necessary to spend between 10 thousand and 30 thousand euros, more or less. Here in Latin America it could be even no cost, or better said, with a symbolic amount between 1 and 100 reais. As the minimum capital is determined by laws.

Another option is if you already have your own business which you are benefiting from, you can pump in more money for it to grow further,unless you just want to start another business to make it more than one.you can still do same business but having an annex.

It depend on the business you plan to start whether small or big don't delay yourself thinking on the amount of money to start with if you have small capital to start with,start it when you keep earning income on the money you use to start you will be using the profit to build up your business till your achievement.

A small business is not just an anyhow businesses so it too should be detailed into exactly the kind of business you want. Your business should be about what you are passionate about and should solve a pain point of your target market. I am a very big fan of the 100 dolar business.

It depends on the kind of business you want to run ,some business would cost you less ,while some business would also cost you more ,it all depends on the kind of business you are willing to run

Small business is very easy to handle and carry out, with a few dollars, you are good to go. And lest I forget, you need to have visions and mission with which you will carry on the business.

My advice, look at your environment by looking I mean study the things that happen around you and discover the lack, provide solution to the problem and I can assure you it will be profitable.

That depends on the business to be honest. You can make a business with a small amount of money, but there are a lot that require a lot of capital to get started. It depends on how you make things work. There are other ways of making money to help with funding a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds