Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you want to run a small business, how much should it cost?

Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?
It depends upon the nature of business. A shwarma shop business can be started with relatively low investment. First decide which type of business you can handle. Then consult experts and start a business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Event Planning. ...
Gardening and Landscaping Services. ...
DJing. ...
Painting. ...
Yoga Instruction. Image (c) Hero Images / Getty Images. ...
Local Tour Guide. Image (c) Zero Creatives / Getty Images. ...
Tutoring. Tutor helping one of her students. ...
You Don't Need Much Money But You Do Need... Couple running small gardening business.

Estimate your costs.
According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, most microbusinesses cost around $3,000 to start, while most home-based franchises cost $2,000 to $5,000. While every type of business has its own financing needs, experts have some tips to help you figure out how much cash you'll require.

It depends on the location you are starting the business because there are some location in which things are much more expensive and there are some location in which goods and services are cheaper, you have not told us the type of business you want to go into.

Never start a business because of the wrong. Before you venture into a business or choose one, always ask yourself all questions necessary. Be sure of the your actions and that you are responsible for the choice you make.

The cost of a business is dependent on the type of business you want to start. To start a new business, you need to check your location to confirm whether the type of business you want to open will be successful or not.

Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?
It depends on which type of business you want to do. If you want to do business online, then you should go towards marketing like graphic designing a logo designing. If you want to do offline business then you will have a good business of clothes.

If u call it a small business then start it up really don't know how much you can use to start up a small business our currencies are not the same and also depend on the kind of business you want to do

It's literally impossible to give you an exact answer because it depends on a lot of different things. What kind of business you want to open? What products are you going to sell? How much are these products going to cost to produce and store? How are you going to ship the products? Do you want to open a store for your business or do it from home? You can start a small business with just a couple hundred dollars but it could also take up to hundreds of thousands of dollars

Many small businesses, particularly freelance, online and home-based businesses come in a lot lower than this, often needing only a few thousand to get started.
But averages aside, what can you do to calculate your specific startup costs? Read on.

You should guess how much they'll really cost until you have your list of expenses. For each cost you have, this method will be different.

There will be well-defined costs for certain expenses; permits and licenses appear to have simple, reported costs. You may have to estimate other expenses, such as employee wages, that are less certain.

It depends on the country you find yourself, here in my country, for a small business, you'll be needing at least or let me say nothing less than N100,000 to be able to run a small business for some time. However, this is just a rough estimate its possible you need more than this amount.

There are two basic methods of determining how to value a business (How much should you pay for a business). The first is based on expectations of future profits and return on investment. This method is preferable by far. It forces the buyer and seller to give at least minimum attention to such factors as trends in sales and profits, capitalized value of the business, and expectancy of return on investment.
The second method is based on the appraised value of the assets at the time of negotiation. It assumes that these assets will continue to be used in the business. This method gives little consideration to the future of the business. It determines asset values only as they relate to the present. It is the more commonly used, not because it is more reliable, but because it is easier. The projections needed to value the business on the basis of future profits are difficult to make.

If you want to run a small business how much will it cost? Well to my knowledge and understanding it's all depends on the business you want to do and your financial capability. You plan with your present financial stability.

You may start business asa partner with any establish business and invest your amount as much you want and fix your profit/loss share as per your Investment. Either you may study about the project which you want to establish and if you are ran out of money then find some partner and start your own business.

Starting a business is one of the best decisions one can ever make. The business can grow over time, and become something huge, thereby making you a lot of money.I think, the cost of starting a business depends on the your country of residence. In my country, with about $50-$100, you can start a business.

It simply depend on the time of business, because there are several home based small businesses that you can start with little revenue, for example the business of clothing store can be started by 200$,or you can start a grocery store with only 100$.

There is no specific amount that one can quote. It depends on the kind if business you want to venture into. However, I believe to start a business, a small one at that, the least one can start with is about fifty thousand naira. It is very hard in this current economy and based on how cost of things have risen to a high extent due to the pandemic, to see a business you can start with less than that amount
[automerge]1612045358[/automerge]
There is no specific amount that one can quote. It depends on the kind if business you want to venture into. However, I believe to start a business, a small one at that, the least one can start with is about fifty thousand naira. It is very hard in this current economy and based on how cost of things have risen to a high extent due to the pandemic, to see a business you can start with less than that amount

After your feasibility study, where you want to run your business and all that then the next question on the kind of business to start should depend on the amount you have to start the said business that's your capital and should determine what you finally settle for.

Running a small as you call it " small business" shouldn't cost you a futune to do it. Look around your environment. Your imidiate environment where you live and look for something that is lacking that you know you can supply with your small capital. Business is born.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds