Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you want to run a small business, how much should it cost?

Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?
Dear brother it's good to start your own small business and you will be owner for that not subordinate. But you want to start small business and you didn't mention your capital you want to invest.
Please tell us about your capital so we may tell you the most beneficial business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?
You should try grocery stores in small business. It is a very good and profitable business and a lot of people are doing it in the market nowadays. And it can start at 500$. This business is best in low amount and it can make a lot of money and people are also making money in the market

It depends on so many factors like what type of business are we talking about?,and what type of scale do you want to start it, if you want to start agriculture you will need little money compare to if you want to start selling gadgets. So the type of business will determine.

Depends, all businesses do not need high capital to start. What is important is to keep it moving. Most start with little and end up becoming large, it is even best to invest moderately in a business at first and then see how it goes.

Its depend your capital amount .If u have small capital u can start any small business If u have large capital u can start a big business..Start the business which is mostly demand in your nearby area..It gaves you more profit.

Basically it depends on the type or kind of business you want to do regardless of its size that would actually dictate the anount of capital required to start it up. Another thing is the demand of the area or city in which you want to start the business. Because if you start a business which produce or seller goods that people in that particular area are not too keen on then this business might not give you profit you desire but might give you a loss.

Starting up any kind of business requires an infusion of capital. There are two ways to acquire capital for a business: equity financing and debt financing. Usually, equity financing entails the issuance of stock, but this does not apply to most small businesses, which are proprietorships.
For small business owners, the most likely source of financing is debt in the form of a small business loan

Many factors will determine the capital needed for a business whether small or big. You have to consider the nature of your business, size and the cost of material you need. While 100$ can effectively start some businesses, 10000$ is not enough for some.

When you say a small business, it depends on the type of business, and also your money at hand that is your capital will determine it. So work based on your pocket and kick start what that can afford

For The small inauguration, the minimum investment is required. And depends on the nature of the business, that much cost it needed. I think the minimum investment for the small business can from 5OO USD to 1O,OOO USD.

If you really want to run any small business it doesn't depend on how much you need but depends on the kind of small business you really want to do, there are lots of small businesses so you really going to pick the one you really want to do or the one you want

With a zero idea about a business there is no way I can give an opinion regarding the capitalization since you do not have an idea of what kind of business you want. My suggestion is for you to think of the business that would be interesting to you. An example is a dog lover would be breeding dogs for a business. If you love plants then you can start up a garden nursery to sell potted plants and planting materials. The kind of business would depend on your field of interest.

It depends on you which type of business you have skills for and experience. There is a lot of business in which you can start with a little mount, but it should also have some experience must required .
[automerge]1609492696[/automerge]
It depends on you which type of business you have skills for and experience. There is a lot of business in which you can start with a little mount, but it should also have some experience must required .
[automerge]1609492697[/automerge]

Small scale businesses are very essential in our life because they always provide us a supplementary income and also managing them is not all that complex as compared to the other types of business. Small scale businesses in my country have a capital limit of hundred dollars and below.

Depending on the business you intend starting and also how small you want the business to be. But I think you should be able to start any petty business with at least $200 provided you have everything all planned.

Small scale businesses as the name implies doesn't requires much capital, an estimate capital of about $50 should be enough to start a small scale businesses. Just make sure the business location is the best it can be

Well! Like i would always say I can always start my business with any available capital and with time it will yeild and groweven develop into a larger one. But when it comes to small scale as the name implies any amount of money should do and one should look forward into making profit by planning and organizing the business properly.

Well its depend on your savings and interest,if you have enough money you can start that business in which you have some interest and some experience besides this profit generating business, think over all these requirements then start up your new business.

It all depends on the kind of small business you want to start up, if it is a standard haircut shop you can start up with 2000 or 3000 dollars, if it is a retail shop or little grosiry store you can still start up with that amount and it will be okay. Starting up a business does not just depend on the capital, it all depends on the innovative skill of the business owners, management skill and ability to endure and also risk management.

i believe it depends on location and the kind of product you want get involve in. I just $1,500 should be a little okay for a very small scale business anywhere in the world. i stand to be corrected anyways

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds