Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you want to run a small business, how much should it cost?

Another point I want to speak about is that no business should be regarded as small.
Instead get to know the cost and capital needed for each business. Remember the amount needed to start up an oil company in a small way can be equivalent to the amount needed to start up a fashion shop in a large way. So you can see the prices varies according to the type of business not the scale.

Advertisement Placeholder
as a small business startup,every thing costs money but when you start your business,you will need to watch every penny to ensure proper planning and that you don't run our of capital that is exactly what will need to do ,so many small businesses fail due to the lack of funding ,or if money isn't the issue it is the improper allocation of the money that hurts the business.

Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?
It depends on what kind of business you want to start. It also depends on what you want to start a business with. If you want to start a business in a big city you need to good money. If you want to start in a village or town then you need small money to start a business.

If i want to run a business for it first of all i must have to know about information that the products or thing which i want to start as a business can be sell in that area or city or not after that we must have maximum amount for business.

Small businesses can be started with any amount depending on the business. Before starting a small business, I want to implore you to have a conceptual understanding about what value large scale practitioners creates. This will give you a drive to how you can practice on a small scale and make profit. Also it’ll set a goal for you.

Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?
I think it really depends on the nature of the business and the strength of the economy of your country. For instance in Nigeria you need at least $200 to start a small business

Study your area,find out what is the challenge to most people and turn it into an opportunity. What do the people around you need most and are you in any position to make it available for them?try this and I can assure you you will make make a profit. It may not be instant but it definately be your worthwhile

It doesn't cost anything to start a small scale business. Anyone who wish to start a new business be it small or big size of the capital is important. The amount to start a scale business varies depending on the risk takers. 100$ can start a small scale business.

If you think your capital is very small and won't be enough to start up the kind of business that's already on your mind then you could look for a trusted partner and you both could combine your capital and your dream of owing a big business would finally come to pass.

This question is way too broad and as such, there's no one size fits all answer. Small businesses vary vastly and require different things and different amounts of money. For instance, you could set up a second-hand clothes business for as little as $500, while you'd need a whole lot more for a small catering business. Then there's the small matter of your interests, education and experience. What do YOU want to do? The suggestions you get here will not take all these things into account and will almost certainly not be of any interest, much less help to you.

Before you know a business that will be profitable for you, you need to do some market research and survey on the business. And again if you want to choose a business you need to check out what people lack in your location, after finding out check where you can get the goods in buck and stock it up for sales.

Personally, If I'm looking at starting up a new business, I would be looking at a minimum of $3,000 USD.

The reason why I would have such budget is because getting a shop to for the physical existence of business in my country can be very expensive.

Should cost atleast 250$, it would be about importing cheap stuff from china and selling them locally, phones accessories and phones for example, they can be found for dirt cheap even in internet

I think you start with a small business and you get the most out of it. If you want to do business, partner with someone and do business together. Business should always start with small business because there is experience and business is good for us.
I think it is a question whose answer is subject to the criteria of each person ... perhaps what you consider a small-scale business, for others it could be a large-scale business or a risk investment ... do not focus on what it is more profitable or not ... focus on your skills, we are all good at something, and use skill to your advantage ..

You need to first look around your environment and figure out what things are lacking that you can provide solutions to. Doing this would go a long way In bringing you real good money in no time since there's no alternative. Make sure it's not something that has high competition. You can take a loan to start the business.

the cost of starting a small business differs from person to person. a small amount can be ok for you what it all means is determination and hardwork. If you have enough capital you can increase the amount of money after you gain experience.

It actually depend on the type of business you want to do and the capital you are willing to commit to it, there are some business that require a lot of fund for small start up, but I believe you should still be able to start something with one thousand dollars

I think you start with a small business and you get the most out of it. If you want to do business, partner with someone and do business together. Business should always start with small business because there is experience and business is good for us.

Concerning how much is needed to start up a small business. Well, it depends on what business you term as a small one, I dont think there is a small business unless you are not planning to extend it growth as you start it up.

It is totally depend on business field that in which business you will invest but according to me you can start with minimum 1000$ and when you start getting good profit volume you can invest more in it to make it successful

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds