Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you want to run a small business, how much should it cost?

Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?
Right now you have to rely on creating an online business as this is the best and the most thriving in the pandemic times. If you are looking for a business idea look at what people need whilst they are in lockdown and aim to meet this needs. For example many are lacking in certain ppe and if you sell this it can help you in benefit. The key is to look at what is needed in the market and start a business on that.

Advertisement Placeholder
Depending on the business and its scale. Also depends on the materials needed to successfully run the business daily. Also considering the targeted area and zone. All these really have their impacts. The word small doesn't mean there should be little money pumped into it. There are big business which require lesser cash than a relatively smaller business.

You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business.And the place where you want to start a business suits this business, you should also have financial facilities from home or from others.By the way, you can also invest by taking a loan.

Depending on the business and its scale. Also depends on the materials needed to successfully run the business daily. Also considering the targeted area and zone. All these really have their impacts. The word small doesn't mean there should be little money pumped into it. There are big business which require lesser cash than a relatively smaller business.
This is a very excellent point, as the term small does not provide much indication into the actual business that is being considered here. All of the factors that you have mentioned though are very important and I think that the most important is the type. In terms of scale I think that small will be an indication of the size and reach of the business.

When you talk about small business,it depends on how you quantify it to say small but still if you are looking at offline business there are lots of them, like food stuff and provision can be done with about$100 minimum.

Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?
OK.... First of all you av to ask ur self some questions, if u want to find a profitable business in your country.
1. What problem is still lingering around you
2.How can u solve this problem and be the solution to it
3. How competitive is the business u want to start
4. How much can u use to start the business.

If u are able to ans this question then u don't av to worry about profit. Just start

It will be great for you if you start working with less money because if you start working with less money then it will give you benefit and also it will increase your business and income.

I believe what makes a business small or big is the capital, there is no standard capital, just make sure the capital you intend to start with is enough to cover all what you plan for. You also have to be knowledgeable and have keen Interest in the kind of business you wish to venture into.

Just like a lot of people have said it depends on what your area of interests are there are a lot of online business that you could learn. Digital marketing, forex trading or you could even take up tutoring as a source of income.

It depends on the kind of business you wants to venture into,if you wants to starts a small scale buisness it's not advisable to start with loan,start with the little you have and make you do business plan to avoid collapse of the business.

Start the small businesss is very easly and profit and more benifit use. Uses the new ideas improve the business and see the businesss of the need of market things no use strt heavy cost price things no lower things use uper things use imorove the market and large the business

In Starting a business you must the certain of the cost implications which is the start up capital and this is determined by the type of business you want to start. A small business doesn't require huge capital which you can ascertain by doing the feasibility study and the profit projection of it. Go and do your findings first on which business you want to do and what will comprises of the start up capital.

There are lots of business ideas provided there is adequate and enough capital, but if small scale business is involved, it requires little capital depending on the capital at hand and also what type of the business the person likes.

I think you start with a small business and you get the most out of it. If you want to do business, partner with someone and do business together. Business should always start with small business because there is experience and business is good for us.

You could pick among this listed below, it requires little or no capital involved for start-up
  • Event planning
  • Gardening and Landscaping Services. ...
  • DJing. ...
  • Painting. ...
  • Yoga Instruction. Image (c) Hero Images / Getty Images. ...
  • Local Tour Guide. Image (c) Zero Creatives / Getty Images. ...
  • Tutoring. Tutor helping one of her students. ...
  • You Don't Need Much Money But You Do Need... Couple running small gardening business.

Think about your budget strategy. Keep your budget as lean as possible until you’re bringing in revenue. This approach is a sound one for many startups because it allows you to test the market and adjust your business plan. It also reduces your need for startup funding. Focus on preparing your business for growth, spending more within reason to do so. You might choose to spend more during the startup phase to prepare your business for growth.

It all depends on the type of business you want to venture into. No business is too small to set up. Starting a business, you need a space, get materials. I think a detailed breakdown of cost need to be made

Most microbusinesses costaround $3,000 to start, while most home-based franchises cost $2,000 to $5,000. While every type of business has its own financing needs, experts have some tips to help you figure out how much cash you'll require.

It totally depends on what product or service you plan to render to people. $100 should begin a business for you depending on your country's exchange rate. Just draft out plans to grow your business with time.

There's no small business but it also depends on the type of business you want to go into.. But running a small business...I think five hundred thousand should be enough to startup because no business is small until when you are into it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds