Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you want to run a small business, how much should it cost?

Small businesses are in divers way,you can use a huge amount of capital capable of starting a large scale business to start a small scale business and this will still be more productive
Running a small business, the amount of money you need to run a business depend on the type of business you are trying to start , there are some small business that worths millions of naira.

Advertisement Placeholder
We have different types of business and each has its own amount of money you can use in starting it, the money you will need to start a laundry business is more than the money you need in starting a barbing saloon.
That's true but form your point of view, between these two business which would you consider as the most lucrative? I have seen some persons who run both at the same time though.

Well I think it all depends on the kind of business you want to go into because I think all businesses have different amount of capital and if you know the business then you can now know how much you will need for the capital

Well I think it all depends on the kind of business you want to go into because I think all businesses have different amount of capital and if you know the business then you can now know how much you will need for the capital
This is very true. The cost of setting up a business varies according to the type of business you want. But generally, most small businesses require little capital to start up and maintain.

The amount of money that it will cost you is greatly dependent on the particular type of business that you will want to open. For example a business that will require paying rent will cost more than a business that you can do from home.

It depends on the size of the small business that you are talking about, if it's the very small kind, then you need a small amount to start it up. If its the moderately small then it requires a different capital budget for it. I can't put a number to it because you didn't mention the name of the business you want to set up.

The cost of running the business would depend on the type of business you want to establish. There are some businesses that will cause less than $1000 to establish why some will cost. you just need to do findings about the business you want to establish in order to know the cost.

A little above $350 would be enough to start and sustain a business here in Nigeria and this is due to the fact that we have so many things available and so this amount of money can be managed effectively in running a business.

To run a business whether small or big money. The amount of money needed for business depends on how manage you are in the business. Good management is very important in business. Learn how that business is moving in market before invest much money on it.

Having you own business is a good thing either big or small business is a very good thing ,but if you don't have and you are thinking about starting one, then you need to make a proper befire going into any business.

The business that would be most profitable is the one that would solve a pressing need of people around you.
If you want to sell a product or service to someone that's not in need of it, you'll just have failed.

For me I think starting a small business will cost up to $ 30 or so then I will save to expand my business in due time and employ workers to help me.

You are quite , the two business (barbing and Landry business ) are both lucrative and can be run together but you need to employ at least one or two workers because you definitely cannot survive it alone.
That's true but form your point of view, between these two business which would you consider as the most lucrative? I have seen some persons who run both at the same time though.

You are quite , the two business (barbing and Landry business ) are both lucrative and can be run together but you need to employ at least one or two workers because you definitely cannot survive it alone.
That's right, it's impossible to do both alone. I know someone who is actually doing three things in one store. He runs a barbing salon and also a dry cleaning service, then you can also purchase these prepaid light bills form him as well. He is not a barber so what he does is to hire someone who manages the barbing part, then reports to him, while he supervises the laundry and light bill part. And he has up to two or probably three barbers under him.

For me I think starting a small business will cost up to $ 30 or so then I will save to expand my business in due time and employ workers to help me.
$30 is a small amount of money , the only thing, I mean business I think you can start with that amount is recharge card business, or start trading crypto currency business online.

I believe you should begin with a small business and grow from there. If you want to start a business, get a partner and work together. Small businesses should always begin with small businesses since they provide experience and are beneficial to you.

It's all depends on the type of business you want to start, you can not start something without knowing the thing and also you should know that your capital also should be at the level of what you want or the business you want to start.

A small business literally requires a small capital and this depends on the type of business you're investing on. If you want to at least go into a food business for example, you must have some few thousands to cater for the materials needed

The business could be anything, preferably tailored to your community and something convenient, I would suggest you take a look around the community and decide for yourself.

The capital needed will depends on the type of the business you want established. There are some business that will cost less than $1000 to set up. Examples are baking which include can making, snacks and small chops. There are some businesses that require more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds