Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you want to run a small business, how much should it cost?

Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?

Well, I believe that if you can be able to lay your hands on at least $1000 you will be able to start a small business in your location depending on the kind of business that goes very well there.

Advertisement Placeholder
The amount of capital you are going to need in starting your small business has to do particularly with the type of business you at trying to start, some small business don't take much money while some take much money.

Well I don't think our suggestions are gonna really help. I think you need to look inward and see what you can do better. Look at the location and see is lacking

Well you can start with as low as $70 if you know what you are doing, and your ability to save, you can also start with $10,000 depending on your definition of small business

It depends on the type of business you want to run and the amount of capital that you have at your disposal, every business needs a capital to start be it big or a small business

This will depend on how much you have for a startup,and you shouldn't just have a capital but some additional money to fund your business after you have begun.

The cost of running a business would depend on the time of business you wish to run.
You may need at least a million dollars to start up a banking business but it is different with s food business or outfit

Depending on the kind of small business you want to run and then what what kind of gain you are planning to achieve at the end of every month or the end of every quarter so he bigger the world or a bigger investment generated bigger profit

From the word small one should not spend larger amount for small scale business,and also the amount to be spent is dependent on the type of small scale business,$150k upward should be enough to start

From the word small one should not spend larger amount for small scale business,and also the amount to be spent is dependent on the type of small scale business,$150k upward should be enough to start
That's true, the cost is determined by the scale of the business. I have seen some business that you might not even spend up to $150k like you have said. It also depends on what you consider small.

It depends on the type of business you want to venture because there are some businesses that demands a large scale/capital startup. You should start a small business from $400 and above because the economy is inconsistent.

I think you start with a small business and you get the most out of it. If you want to do business, partner with someone and do business together. Business should always start with small business because there is experience and business is good for us.
You have a point here,because the idea of wanting to start very big when you have not really master the terrian and art of profit making in the new venture can give you a bit of burden to cope with.

Depending on the type of business you would love to invest on, what you'll need to do after knowing the business you would love to invest in is preparing your business plan, after this is when you'll know how much is involved.

Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?
Not all small businesses are of the same cost. The kind of small business you intend running should be given proper thought. I would always prefer an agro business, whether my capital is small or large, it is an agro business anytime.

Just like the name implies, a small business shouldn't cost you much to start up. You will only need a little capital, a good location and a viable business plan ready in order to succeed.

Actually there are lots of business ideas with small capital, and all types of businesses certainly require different capital, these are some business ideas that you might be able to run such as: Motorcycle or Car Wash. Laundry, open a clothing store, stationery and photocopying, buying and selling used motorcycles etc.

small businesses means small investment. you will only need small amount of money to run a small business, running a small business will be a great idea because small businesses are easy to handle.

To predict a specific amount of money required for starting either a small business or business in general can not be possible. This is because, it depends on the kind of business you wishes to invest and the more you needed it to expand, the more resources is also needed.

We have different types of business and each has its own amount of money you can use in starting it, the money you will need to start a laundry business is more than the money you need in starting a barbing saloon.

It depends on the kind of business you want to start up. Different kind of business requires different amount of capital so we can't predict the amount you would use to start up a business until we know the kind of business it is.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds