Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you want to run a small business, how much should it cost?

According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, most microbusinesses cost around $3,000 to start, while most home-based franchises cost $2,000 to $5,000. While every type of business has its own financing needs, experts have some tips to help you figure out how much cash you'll require

Advertisement Placeholder
Unless you keep a daily record of your day to day finances, there's no way you can actually realises the actual amount you spent in starting either a big or a small business.

I think you start with a small business and you get the most out of it. If you want to do business, partner with someone and do business together. Business should always start with small business because there is experience and business is good for us.
Everything depends on the small business that you are actually want to start but I believe that you can actually start up a small business with as little as $200.

I think you start with a small business and you get the most out of it. If you want to do business, partner with someone and do business together. Business should always start with small business because there is experience and business is good for us.
A friend of mine actually started his smartphone accessories business with as minimum as two thousand dollars and it is actually a small business to him because he is yet to get to the level he wants the business to be.

The cost of running business depend on the type of business you want to set up. There are some home based business which you can start with less than $500. You just need a series of small equipment to get started and you are good to go.

Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?
Do what you love. This makes it difficult to give an estimate as different businesses require different start up sums. I would love to blog and I know about $100 should get me started comfortably.

It depends on the kinds of business you want to start, no business is small no business depends on the plan you make, you also know what you have save out
This is actually very correct because every business have the required capital that is required to start it which is why you have to go into a business plan to determine exactly what you need to start the business.

The cost of running business depend on the type of business you want to set up. There are some home based business which you can start with less than $500. You just need a series of small equipment to get started and you are good to go.
The nature of the business goes a long way in determining the amount of money that you need for the business depending on what your business plan looks like because it is what data means is everything for you.

The nature of the business goes a long way in determining the amount of money that you need for the business depending on what your business plan looks like because it is what data means is everything for you.
Garrison businesses which is going to cost you less than $500 to get started. An example of such business is night barbecue. It costs less than $200 to get necessary equipment to become a mobile vulcanizer.

It depend on the small size of the business you are talking about, it can also depend on the capital you want use to start the business, what matters in a business is capital to start.

You can start a refurbished laptops business with less than $1000. This amount is enough to start with just for refurbished laptop which you can reserve for higher profits. This is what one of my friend is doing and he is using classified adverts websites to sell those laptops.

The business you think of starting will be determined by the amount needed to fund the business , i have seen some business that cost $1000 hail there are some that's just $200.

A small business should not be expensive to start. It could be started with an amount between $100 to $500. Although, this largely depends on the nature of the business in particular. So there is no fixed price.
The amount of money that is needed to start a small business is directly dependent on the kind of small business that you want to start because there are some small business that you can't start with $500.

Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?
It depends on you what kind of business you want to start or what kind of business you have, through which you can run a good business. If you have a business idea, then you can earn a good amount by working through it.

You can start a refurbished laptops business with less than $1000. This amount is enough to start with just for refurbished laptop which you can reserve for higher profits. This is what one of my friend is doing and he is using classified adverts websites to sell those laptops.
$1000 it's something that I believe that should be at least average enough when it comes to starting a small business that can generate a decent amount of profit for you.

$1000 it's something that I believe that should be at least average enough when it comes to starting a small business that can generate a decent amount of profit for you.
With $1000 you can start sourcing for bags of rice from China and send it to the local market over here. I know someone who starts with just five bucks and he's making a lot of money at present.

If you want to run a small business how much will it cost? Well to my knowledge and understanding it's all depends on the business you want to do and your financial capability. You plan with your present financial stability.
This is not really why it is very necessary for you to have a business plan in any kind of business that you want to do because it will tell you the amount of money that you need to run such business.

With $1000 you can start sourcing for bags of rice from China and send it to the local market over here. I know someone who starts with just five bucks and he's making a lot of money at present.
One of the biggest problem of importing rice from China to my country in Nigeria is that rice importation is completely banned in this country that you cannot do that kind of business here.

The actual type of the small business you are trying to start will determine the amount of money needed for the business , there are some small business that takes millions to start .

When it comes to business the scale ofthe business is relative,and it all depends on the person operating the venture.some small business of doing poultry farm can take about $700 or even less.It all depends on the capacity of the operator.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds