Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you want to run a small business, how much should it cost?

Indeed the size and the kind of business will determine the budget or capital for the business. If you want to be in a mining or oil business then you will be needing billions of dollars. But if your business is to be in a street food business then I think an believe that you will need hundreds of dollars only.
And I also have this belief that the amount to open each business cannot be considered on sale by owner of the business as a fiction or an idea of the kind of business that he or she want to start up then from then on he can assist in the amount of capital that it will require to start of such kind of a business.
[automerge]1628601440[/automerge]
Yeah always start small, it’s just plain smart to keep it small in the beginning so your investment won’t be a complete loss and leave you bankrupt. Businesses fail every day and if you put everything you’ve got into a new biz, especially a big one, you could be left with nothing.
And a whole lot of product
That’s 👆the worst right there
[automerge]1628561825[/automerge]

Nice!
It is very important that anyone that want to start up a business specially someone that does not have much experience about the business we definitely need to start off small so that even if the business fails he will not lose a lot of money to the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is actually no particular amount of money that you should use to start up a small business but instead it should be depending on the type of business you want and the type of equipment that you really want to start with.

No amount is too small to start a business, no business is too small to start either, whatever you have, you can start up a business, but you have to understand your environment and make sure it what people are in need of in that environment.

Because someone went to the market to buy a particular product and start to sell it doesn't mean the person haven't done his research to know if people will buy the product from him.
All the women that are selling provision shop around our locality may not actually go into a lot of research as you have just said ,Research can only be necessary when you are establishing important business.

Indeed the size and the kind of business will determine the budget or capital for the business. If you want to be in a mining or oil business then you will be needing billions of dollars. But if your business is to be in a street food business then I think an believe that you will need hundreds of dollars only.
If you want to run a business you can definitely start a small business with at least 1,000 dollars that will be enough for any small business.

All the women that are selling provision shop around our locality may not actually go into a lot of research as you have just said ,Research can only be necessary when you are establishing important business.
There is no business that is not important once money is involved. Once you think your business is not important, you will start to run at loss.

There is no business that is not important once money is involved. Once you think your business is not important, you will start to run at loss.
You do not have to consider that all business are important, because you'll be doing more harm than good , if you consider a small business to be important then you'll be expecting much profit from such a business.

The cost of a business is determine by the type of the business and the size of the business and the person that want to establish the business. The business that someone will starts with $10,000 another person might struggles to do so with $20,000.

You must first look at the size of the business you want to start up if it's big then you need much capital to start it up of it's small then with little capital you can start it.

It depends on the location, needs of the people, nature of the business, and the competition. Some locations will give you easier access to see those who need them and deliver your goods. Joining an existing trend will be difficult for you to make some money.

Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?
This question is better answered by your business plan. If you prepare a well-researched business plan, you will be able to cover these questions with enough data to support your decision or way forward. This is not a theoretical kid of question. And there is no one-size fit all kind of solution.

There are difference of kinds of business you can start with different amount of money. $100 can start a little business in my country.

Well, the startup capital for any business solely do depend on the type of business one has in mind and how costly things are in your locality. I don't think there is a fixed amount for it

It all depends on what you re selling and how you are selling. Dropshipping doe snot cost much but if you are selling from your own inventory, you will need money to manufacture products.

First you look at situation in the area,then you can open small business ,if that small bussiness brings you much profit then you can invest much money on it so that you can earn more profit

It all depends on what you re selling and how you are selling. Dropshipping doe snot cost much but if you are selling from your own inventory, you will need money to manufacture product
Dropshipping is not exactly a business. With a capital of $100 you can sell personal accessories that you can purchase by wholesale. Many young entrepreneurs are doing that here.

This is one type and aspect of the huddle that you alone have to figure out for yourself first before making any move. You must determine within yourself what exact business you think you should be going into and not what people think you should go into

Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?
It all depends, plan with what you have and what you can have. Because you want a very huge business or interest in your establishment should not lead you into collecting loans that will ruin your life

There is no specific amount of capital that is written down for someone to get to start a business, everything depends on what you want to do and how you want to do it

your profits depends on the business you do ,if you have a very demanding business you can earn from it,but if the business is not demanding you have to find a better one ,the that you can earn something good from it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds