Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you want to run a small business, how much should it cost?

It depends on the size of the small business you are talking about. If it's a very small business, you'll need a small amount to get started. If it is reasonably small, you will need a separate capital budget. I didn't say the name of the company I wanted to start, so I can't give you a number.

Advertisement Placeholder
Your small business you are starting depend on the actual business you are doing presently , there are some small business that worth much more than some bigger business.

I always see the true definition of a small business as a business that is costing less than $500. I believe that it is something that you are not going to require to buy so many equipment and it is skills that anybody can be able to use.

It depends on the size of the small business you are talking about. If it's a very small business, you'll need a small amount to get started. If it is reasonably small, you will need a separate capital budget. I didn't say the name of the company I wanted to start, so I can't give you a number.
There are many types of business out there that requires different amount amount money for the start up and also the largness of your business will determine the starting capital.

If you open a small business it would probably have a competition and you will have to be better than many other companies. Some businesses might even make your own to go bankrupt for example if a pizza restaurant is opening it's business next to another pizza restaurant and their pizza is much more delicious and cheap the other business may simply go bankrupt because it will lose it's customers. Therefore you must ask yourself before you are opening a small business "Will I be better than the others?" "Can I handle tought situations successfully?" "What is unique in my business than other businesses?" "Why would people prefer using my service over other services?"
And after you do so and you are very sure and confident you should go ahead and do your best. I also think that a small starting business should discuss with professionals before it is getting opened, since there might be a lot of things and risks he is not aware of and those professionals would light him the way to success

To start running a small business, it all depends on the nature and type of the small, is it starting a barbing shop, restaurants, provision shop or mechanic business. It all depends and it will cost nothing less than $200.

This will depend on so many things , not only the amount of money to be used for the establishment. The location and the type of products you are selling also play a very important factors .

if you want to open a small business there are several things that will decide the amount of money needed to set it up. Firstly, you actually need to rent either a shop or buy a piece of land in order to venture into a business. location is very important when it comes to evaluating the cost of a particular business venture.

You do not have to spend so much money in order to start a decent small business. Anything around 300 to $500 is what I consider okay for you to start a business and expect profit in about a year.

To start running a small business, it all depends on the nature and type of the small, is it starting a barbing shop, restaurants, provision shop or mechanic business. It all depends and it will cost nothing less than $200.
There are some small business that cost arms and leg, most especially selling Mobile phone using a small shop , but opening a restaurant also cost much depending the level of the restaurant.

Even if the business is small you will still have to have an amount of money that will be enough to recover from losses if they seem to happen, because every business is risky and things can happen so you will need this money as a backup just in case anything happens. The amount should be pretty big and respectable because after all when you lose money, usually the loss is significant. You will have to purchase a lot of stuff as of, scenery, to rent or buy a place for the business to be on, to pay the employees and etcetera. A business is never a cheap thing and a business owner should always be aware of it, it is not going to be either easy or cheap because a business is a business and it needs a lot of money even though it is just a small ones, just that's how it is.

Actually, starting a small businesses at my side, most especially provision business shop it not that really expensive to start. You just need a good location where there is a good room and rent it for while with your provision inside.

Starting a provision business is a good and lucrative business most especially when you are in good area with no competition involved, a standard provision store can be started with at least $700 and above.
Actually, starting a small businesses at my side, most especially provision business shop it not that really expensive to start. You just need a good location where there is a good room and rent it for while with your provision inside.

I think its depend on your capital amount with which u want start your business.If You have a small capital then u can start small business and if u have a large capital then u can start a big business .its all upto capital.
Going into business can really cost alot of money depending the kind of business you really want to go into, if you start with small business before you can know the business will grow into big one, because almost everyone who started business started with small.

Well, small business are into diverse categories and it can be run either online or offline depending on your choice and the knowledge you have about the business. none can be the best or the bad one if you dont try you can not know.

Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?
One thing about setting up a business and running it successfully is that it entailes a lot,you need to have the passion for it,know about the business very well,,know wht the customers really wnts among other things.

You should put together a list of all the things you will need money in order to acquire as you are starting the business. This is not going to help you to get the exact amount of minimum to start.

You can't really because it depends on what business you want to develop. If you are a professional, you can run a small business without investing that much. However, you also need to promote your business in some way, through ads, etc., or, for example, by creating YouTube videos, which can also cost, so it all depends on how you want to do it. Some businesses end up very well and some don't

Small business capital for set up all depends on the type of business. You know businesses and products differs in set up and management.

Going into online selling of goods and services, your might need approximately nothing less than $300 from my own perspective

If you are starting out your own small scale business offline which I consider to cost more, you would need approximately $500 to start up fully.

The starting means, getting a location and still have some saving on ground.

I do not think that it would now cost $500 to run a really small business because $500 is a really small amount of money as inflation has ruined the value of money.

Depending on the business I think. If the business is purely operated online, then offline costs would be saved. We need to have a detailed plan first before starting any business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds