Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you want to run a small business, how much should it cost?

What is market research that you are talking about ? To me I will just do a normal research on how to start the business and what are the things that will be required to start up the business
Doing market research helps the business a lot. It helps you to know what products will be profitable and where to markets them. Markets research involves knowing your products and where to sell them to make profits.

Advertisement Placeholder
Doing market research helps the business a lot. It helps you to know what products will be profitable and where to markets them. Markets research involves knowing your products and where to sell them to make profits.
Well in this case I don't really have to do much research about the market since I am going into the type of business that people will be coming to the business location to buy products.

Well in this case I don't really have to do much research about the market since I am going into the type of business that people will be coming to the business location to buy products.
Market research doesn't means that you will have to go into the markets. Either people come to your business location or not, you need to know if the business is the tight one for you considering the resources available at your disposal.

The finance that comes with small business depends on the small business itself and the environment. If the business doesn't really need a space to start with I think you are just good to go with up to like $500

Check demand of the area or city in which you want to start your business. Because if you stay a business of such products which people don't want to use then this business ll not give you profit but you ll get loss. So first check demand and then plan to start it.
Yes this is where you should start from. Look at areas where you want to pitch your business and look for theost demanding type of product people like and start from there

It depends on the kinds of business you want to start, no business is small no business depends on the plan you make, you also know what you have save out
That is absolutely correct. If you plan to start a small business, you will need small capital.

If you want a big business, then you will prepare to capitalize it with millions of dollars.

I think its depend on your capital amount with which u want start your business.If You have a small capital then u can start small business and if u have a large capital then u can start a big business .its all upto capital.
Small business does not cost much if you want to run a small business you may at least have how many more of $1000 that will be enough for you to run a small business.

Hmm, you slcan find such scheme here in our country oh. If you're talking in other developed country that cares for the welfare of everyone I'll simply say such crowd funding scheme can work.
In such a pathetic case for Nigeria not to have a scheme whereby there can be a crowdfunding for business setup and startups to pool resources and knowledge together to start up business and I feel that it will be very most profitable for the old country to set up a crowdfunding as such.

In such a pathetic case for Nigeria not to have a scheme whereby there can be a crowdfunding for business setup and startups to pool resources and knowledge together to start up business and I feel that it will be very most profitable for the old country to set up a crowdfunding as such.
Its a shame that we lack some of this things. Even if their is one it will be hard ti find the legit ones cis the scamming ones are simply trending.

Market research doesn't means that you will have to go into the markets. Either people come to your business location or not, you need to know if the business is the tight one for you considering the resources available at your disposal.
Well I hope the marketing research you are talking about is not something that will be taking most of my time ,because if someone is ready to start up a business the person should just focus on how to set it up

If I want to run a small business, mainly online business, $100 is all I need. I will spend $50 to buy or develop a product and another $50 for running ads

Well I hope the marketing research you are talking about is not something that will be taking most of my time ,because if someone is ready to start up a business the person should just focus on how to set it up
You just don't set up a business without good market feasibility study. Knowing and studying tour targeted business markets goes a long way in determining how successful your business will be.

It depends on the size of the small business that you are talking about, if it's the very small kind, then you need a small amount to start it up. If its the moderately small then it requires a different capital budget for it. I can't put a number to it because you didn't mention the name of the business you want to set up.
Yeah always start small, it’s just plain smart to keep it small in the beginning so your investment won’t be a complete loss and leave you bankrupt. Businesses fail every day and if you put everything you’ve got into a new biz, especially a big one, you could be left with nothing.
And a whole lot of product
That’s 👆the worst right there
[automerge]1628561825[/automerge]
If I want to run a small business, mainly online business, $100 is all I need. I will spend $50 to buy or develop a product and another $50 for running ads
Nice!

You just don't set up a business without good market feasibility study. Knowing and studying tour targeted business markets goes a long way in determining how successful your business will be.
There are some people that can actually set up a business without considering what you have just mentioned o, the only go to the market and buy products and start selling that is all.

There are some people that can actually set up a business without considering what you have just mentioned o, the only go to the market and buy products and start selling that is all.
Because someone went to the market to buy a particular product and start to sell it doesn't mean the person haven't done his research to know if people will buy the product from him.

If don't know the type of business to go into,when an ungavourable waether sets in will you be able to wheather the storm?.You can go into forex trading,because it is quite easy to fund and trade,then you can do crypto trading as well.

It depends on the kinds of business you want to start, no business is small no business depends on the plan you make, you also know what you have save out
Yeah you're right no business is small as long as you plan for it very well and save a capital that you can used to executed your plan for the business.

Look at what you have financially to start that business and see all that the available amount of capital you have at hand can be able to get you things you will need to kick start the business no matter how small

Look at what you have financially to start that business and see all that the available amount of capital you have at hand can be able to get you things you will need to kick start the business no matter how small
If one want to run a small business it shouldn't cost much it should cost at least $1000 for a start-up of the business and that will be enough for him to start and run any small-scale business.

It depends on the size of the small business that you are talking about, if it's the very small kind, then you need a small amount to start it up. If its the moderately small then it requires a different capital budget for it. I can't put a number to it because you didn't mention the name of the business you want to set up.
Indeed the size and the kind of business will determine the budget or capital for the business. If you want to be in a mining or oil business then you will be needing billions of dollars. But if your business is to be in a street food business then I think an believe that you will need hundreds of dollars only.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds