Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you want to run a small business, how much should it cost?

I think this question can only be answered when someone know the size of the business you want to start because only the size csm tell you this.

Advertisement Placeholder
Though I am not into any kind of business yet, but I think different business has their different start up capital, be it small or big, or a cost of running them. Definitely, running a pig farm is not the thing as running store. So just be sure of the business you want to satrt and get more information about it to be sure it is something you can do or not.

the cost of starting a new business is highly dependent on the kind of business you are venturing into and the location, because there are some areas that does not require much money to go into any business.

My greatest challenge in starting up a business today all hinged on the capital outlay for the business which I am finding very difficult to come up with a very long time now but I am still hopeful and working on getting this much needed capital to start up my during business.
Capital have really done us bad, for those whose source of income is slim. Their are people that aren't perturbed by capital rather thetly don't have suitable plans to invest in the money.

Capital have really done us bad, for those whose source of income is slim. Their are people that aren't perturbed by capital rather thetly don't have suitable plans to invest in the money.
This is the reason why there should be a platform whereby booster have capital to start up the business and does not have the business hi dear should come together with those that have business idea and don't have capital for them to come by their resources together to start up a business.

The business you want to venture into depends on the capital that you have. The capital goes a long way to determining the type of business that you will go for. Then , look for products that is of high demand

Yes, it actually depends on the kind of business. Many people have invested at least $2000 in their business and this is now the minim cost of starting a business due to high levels of inflation in my country.

It depends on the budget and capital you have , I think most people can start with low capital that could manage the business properly and make them more profit

I think the amount it can cause you is something that can not just be predicted without know the size of the business or the shop you intended to open.

My definition of a small business is one that has a very clear model and does not require skill and plenty manpower to be able to go through. This is why I see most businesses around 100 to $500 as small businesses.

Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?

Well, some businesses will be definitely cost too more than the others, so when it comes to the small business of your choice, everything depends on the kind of business.

There are different types of business, your targeted business will determine the amount of money needed to start the business. Some businesses cost much while some costs little amount of money to establish.
Some Business will require large capital while some will require a small capital, the best way to determine the amount of money needed in a business is to know the type of business you are engaging into.

Some Business will require large capital while some will require a small capital, the best way to determine the amount of money needed in a business is to know the type of business you are engaging into.
When you know the business that you want to do, you will need to do market research from the people who own the same business to know how much it cost them to establish their businesses.

This is the reason why there should be a platform whereby booster have capital to start up the business and does not have the business hi dear should come together with those that have business idea and don't have capital for them to come by their resources together to start up a business.
Hmm, you slcan find such scheme here in our country oh. If you're talking in other developed country that cares for the welfare of everyone I'll simply say such crowd funding scheme can work.

If you want to know the type.of business that will.be profitable to you, you should look around your environment and see what you think you can provide that people will need and start from there

How much you are going to spend on this small business will dep nd on what type of small business you are intending on starting. No matter how small the business is, it is still on the type of business you want to do

Today I was sitting and thinking that I have my own business in which I can benefit but I don't know Which business would be most profitable and which one would be the most profitable for me?
I think that businesses that you are thinking of is dependent on your budget and plans.

It is easier to buy and sell cryptocurrency. But first you need to study cryptocurrency.

This is greatly dependent on so many factors, like your present location, what you have passion for and the likes. These things determine the business that suit you.

Sometimes it's not about profit, what if you go for the business that gives you more profit and then over time, customers reduce and product reduce, so it's advisable to go for the business that is sustainable, that customers would always want.

No one can really say that it is a business that is most profitable business to do. But to start a business. You need to do research and now which business you can do in your area that will fetch income. As for me the two business I can do for now is trading and importation business

When you know the business that you want to do, you will need to do market research from the people who own the same business to know how much it cost them to establish their businesses.
What is market research that you are talking about ? To me I will just do a normal research on how to start the business and what are the things that will be required to start up the business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds