Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could open any kind of store, what would it be?

If I wanted to open any stores, it would be computer hardware store. I so much love to be selling phone and computer accessories.

Advertisement Placeholder
Though i already have a baking ingredient store which i am running right now but i still want to have an electronic gadget stores where I will be selling Mobile phones and computers

I think what really matters here is money, if I have a good amount of money there's nothing I cannot do, starting a store you really need to have more than enough money in other to start it up.

I think what really matters here is money, if I have a good amount of money there's nothing I cannot do, starting a store you really need to have more than enough money in other to start it up.
Before you can start any business of store opening , you really need money to start the business , so if I get the needed money I am planning to start selling Mobile phones

Before you can start any business of store opening , you really need money to start the business , so if I get the needed money I am planning to start selling Mobile phones
Not only that before you can start any kind of business offline you need to have a good amount of capital, if you don't have a decent amount of money you'll not enjoy the business.

This totally depends on the amount of money you are having at hand, if you have good capital You can start up a good store offline, you can earn a good amount.

Would you sell clothing, accessories, food (restaurant biz) hardware, crafts, anything..
I would open a candle shop
🕯️ 🕯️ 🕯️ 🕯️
I would always have scented candles corresponding with the appropriate time of year. And some homemade cookies at the front register, pumpkin shaped chocolate chip cookies, or use a cookie cutter to make leaf-shaped brownies.
Like right now, I would make Fall scented candles and put them out in the front window with a matching sign, maybe a big Oak tree with leaves falling from it.
Then the same for Christmas, pine scented candles, cookie scented, and for Valentine's Day everything would be red, pink, or purple and the fragrances would be cherry or maybe even strawberry.🍓

If you could sell anything in a store/shop... What would it be?
Would love to see your answers.
If I have any chance to open a store or shop for me to starting my business I would like to to open a shop or store of clothing or dressing with unique styles and designs that wouldn't be present at any store then that would give me profit.

I don't really know but I think I might just settle for provision store. I think that's the best for me considering where am living though. This is because people around here have to go a far distance just to purchase a petty item and so making it easier for them would be profitable to me.

Buying and selling grocery products is one of the things I would consider selling if I have to open a store. It is something that many people always buy and in that case it will always sell.

If I have any chance to open a store or shop for me to starting my business I would like to to open a shop or store of clothing or dressing with unique styles and designs that wouldn't be present at any store then that would give me profit.
Yep, as long as it's something new and original, your chance of sales will always be greater. That, and choosing the right location, preferably on its own somewhere, not too close to similar shops.

some determining factors such as your financial status, location and the needs or demand for a particular goods. the needs of the people is very important and it most always be considered.

If I were to open any store of my choice now, it will be a foodstuff or food items trading store. I think I might have been influenced by my mum when growing up but I've come to fall in love with it and also know it's profitable - humans must eat everyday.

If i could open any kind of store, i would like to open a multipurpose fashion store. Where i could sell different kinds of clothes and fashion accessories and also render services like make up, hair styling and others.

We are in the business to make money and use the money to take care of our responsibility , so we need to think about a business that will benefit and be profitable to us.

However, it depends on my budget; if I had enough money, I would purchase a high-quality item, but if not, I would do so based on the item's pricing.

However, it depends on my budget; if I had enough money, I would purchase a high-quality item, but if not, I would do so based on the item's pricing.
The money you have might deepen on the business you bar going to start , take for example , i cant start selling mobile phones with just $200 because I am going to be selling different types of phone , so i will just think about what I can start with the $200.

I deal with gaming. That's my current personal business. If I have to start a business I would be so interested to move my gaming business to the next level. That's very important .

I already have a plan of starting a new business of buying and selling of corn in bags.so if am opening a store ,I shall be open corn store where I buy bags of corn in bulk and keep for market days.

Though i currently have a store where I am selling baking ingredients whixhbhas been lucrative so far , but I am thinking of openeing a wine store because the business is also lucrative .

If I have to open a store are mostly focus to sell edible items as it is among one of the most consumed products. Apart from that mobile phones and laptop will be my second choice if I have the money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds