Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could open any kind of store, what would it be?

I would like to say that if you want to open a store of any kind, then your business is your range, you have more and more experience in it, because of this you can make your store successful very soon and earn money from it. If you do not have experience and you want to do any work, then your business can never run because you will not have any idea about your business, then how can you work in it?
Right, the most important thing IMO is to start a business that involves something you are highly passionate about yourself. It will show even in your advertising.. if you're not truly interested in what you are selling, potential customers can pick up on that. Plus, you won't have the experience to keep the business going because you're not experienced enough in the product, website, etc. and will find it difficult to make a profit in the long run.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, delivering the products is one of the biggest challenges. The fact remains that there are many delivery services out there that are in the business that may help you to get your products delivered.
Or you could have the products shipped directly to the customer(s), if you have a website that includes the option of ordering online.
And there's always the possibility of hiring your own drivers if your business is local.

Would you sell clothing, accessories, food (restaurant biz) hardware, crafts, anything..
I would open a candle shop
🕯️ 🕯️ 🕯️ 🕯️
I would always have scented candles corresponding with the appropriate time of year. And some homemade cookies at the front register, pumpkin shaped chocolate chip cookies, or use a cookie cutter to make leaf-shaped brownies.
Like right now, I would make Fall scented candles and put them out in the front window with a matching sign, maybe a big Oak tree with leaves falling from it.
Then the same for Christmas, pine scented candles, cookie scented, and for Valentine's Day everything would be red, pink, or purple and the fragrances would be cherry or maybe even strawberry.🍓

If you could sell anything in a store/shop... What would it be?
Would love to see your answers.
If I am to open any kind of store, it will be a grocery store because I have an experience of it. I have been managing this business which is for my mum for over ten years now.

Or you could have the products shipped directly to the customer(s), if you have a website that includes the option of ordering online.
And there's always the possibility of hiring your own drivers if your business is local.

Well, the problem is that many suppliers might not ship the product directly to your country. This could be a major issue. Sometimes, many products listed on many popular online stores may also not be shipped in your country.

Well, the problem is that many suppliers might not ship the product directly to your country. This could be a major issue. Sometimes, many products listed on many popular online stores may also not be shipped in your country.
Yeah, it all depends if they are willing to ship internationally.
The worst is when you are about to order an item online and while you're trying to figure out if it ships to the U.S. or not, you see out-of-stock wayyy below the photo and it was all for nothing. 😣😂

If I am to open any store or any kind of store of my own, I will prefer to open a goods store where anybody that buys his or her own goods (stock) can come and store it at my store.

What I'm going to be interested in setting up as my own store is a place where I am selling video games consoles like PlayStation 5 because it is something that is in high demand right now and going to have more people coming to buy from me. Although, I would like to have it as a temporary business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds