Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could open any kind of store, what would it be?

Would you sell clothing, accessories, food (restaurant biz) hardware, crafts, anything..
I would open a candle shop
🕯️ 🕯️ 🕯️ 🕯️
I would always have scented candles corresponding with the appropriate time of year. And some homemade cookies at the front register, pumpkin shaped chocolate chip cookies, or use a cookie cutter to make leaf-shaped brownies.
Like right now, I would make Fall scented candles and put them out in the front window with a matching sign, maybe a big Oak tree with leaves falling from it.
Then the same for Christmas, pine scented candles, cookie scented, and for Valentine's Day everything would be red, pink, or purple and the fragrances would be cherry or maybe even strawberry.🍓

If you could sell anything in a store/shop... What would it be?
Would love to see your answers.
Selling of goods and products in a store need to be cautioned and learn it very well. The person needs to consider the area and the person that is selling the same products in the same area. You can sell anything you like provided the area is very okay during this festive period.You can try to sell foods and beverages because of this festive time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Selling of goods and products in a store need to be cautioned and learn it very well. The person needs to consider the area and the person that is selling the same products in the same area. You can sell anything you like provided the area is very okay during this festive period.You can try to sell foods and beverages because of this festive time.
One of the fast selling business during the festive season is foodstuff and drink (beverages ) , and also clothing business which I also lucrative and selling of gift cards.

I will like to open a grocery store because a lot of people consume them every single day. So to some extents, the products will be needed for daily living. I think it is ok. What do you think?

I am probably going to open a clothing store. This is because there is a lot of demand for it around here and I also think that it is pretty much easier to manage with higher return for investment.

I am probably going to open a clothing store. This is because there is a lot of demand for it around here and I also think that it is pretty much easier to manage with higher return for investment.
Clothing store is a good and lucrative business, even your goods will be safe and securing from getting spoilt during the lockdown unlike like other food business which makes them go into debt .

Would you sell clothing, accessories, food (restaurant biz) hardware, crafts, anything..
🕯️ 🕯️ 🕯️ 🕯️
I would always have scented candles corresponding with the appropriate time of year. And some homemade cookies at the front register, pumpkin shaped chocolate chip cookies, or use a cookie cutter to make leaf-shaped brownies.
Like right now, I would make Fall scented candles and put them out in the front window with a matching sign, maybe a big Oak tree with leaves falling from it.
Then the same for Christmas, pine scented candles, cookie scented, and for Valentine's Day everything would be red, pink, or purple and the fragrances would be cherry or maybe even strawberry.🍓

I don't really care about money I would love to open flowers shop it's just my dream but still I really like flowers I have my own garden and maybe someday this dream will come true

Whatever I am interested to do , I put so many things into consideration and from my research any shop I am opening will likely relates to selling of food stuff and things that are being consume on daily basis.

Actually starting a business depends on what you know. personally I have been into computers and assecories so i will prefer to invest into such kind of business if I have to opportunity and finance to do that.

If I were to start up my store, it would definitely be be medicine store. This has been my passion for years but due to lack of capital, I wasn't able to execute the plan.

it will be a makeup store because ladies are crazy about looking good nowadays, and for a guy like me to offer such a service, I will have lots of female customers because I am handsome, and have a great sense of humor

As a medical student, if I'm opportune to have the necessary capital to start any business of my choice, I will go for opening a pharmacy, making money by selling drugs is one of the quick way of making profit.

As a medical student, if I'm opportune to have the necessary capital to start any business of my choice, I will go for opening a pharmacy, making money by selling drugs is one of the quick way of making profit.

Medical stores and pharmacies are quite popular in here and there are many people who also tend to offer products online and sell products online. This also includes selling medicines after receiving the prescriptions.

I have no desire to open an offline store, however, I like to start an online shop selling toys. I have been thinking about this business for a long time, however, I have not started yet because I am already busy on a lot of things.

I have no desire to open an offline store, however, I like to start an online shop selling toys. I have been thinking about this business for a long time, however, I have not started yet because I am already busy on a lot of things.
I understand you prefer opening an online store but there is nothing bad opening and offline store and giving it an online presence , with that you will be making double amount of income.

Yes, I can try running online store and offline store at the same time. However, running an offline store requires a lot of time involvement., You will also have to spend money on rents and other expenses.

Yes, I can try running online store and offline store at the same time. However, running an offline store requires a lot of time involvement., You will also have to spend money on rents and other expenses.
You also need to understand that if you are opening an online store and you are dealing with physical products , you will always have the challenge of delivering these products in locations that demands your products. Except you are dealing with services in which you can deliver it at the comfort of your own.

I think opening a clothing store would be best for me because day in and day out people buy clothes to wear and that can promote heavy and massive sales
Clothing business or store is very good it's a nice business not doubt but for me if I where ask regarding the type of business to open I think I will consider food and fish business in where am living now it's this two business that move the more

These days it is easy to do online business compared to offline business. When you are doing online business, you do not even have to manufacture or ship products, there are companies that handle these things for you.

🕯️ 🕯️ 🕯️ 🕯️

I would like to say that if you want to open a store of any kind, then your business is your range, you have more and more experience in it, because of this you can make your store successful very soon and earn money from it. If you do not have experience and you want to do any work, then your business can never run because you will not have any idea about your business, then how can you work in it?

You also need to understand that if you are opening an online store and you are dealing with physical products , you will always have the challenge of delivering these products in locations that demands your products. Except you are dealing with services in which you can deliver it at the comfort of your own.

Well, delivering the products is one of the biggest challenges. The fact remains that there are many delivery services out there that are in the business that may help you to get your products delivered.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds