Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could open any kind of store, what would it be?

Melanie Marie

Legendary member
Website
www.bizdustry.com
Credits
Would you sell clothing, accessories, food (restaurant biz) hardware, crafts, anything..
I would open a candle shop
🕯️ 🕯️ 🕯️ 🕯️
I would always have scented candles corresponding with the appropriate time of year. And some homemade cookies at the front register, pumpkin shaped chocolate chip cookies, or use a cookie cutter to make leaf-shaped brownies.
Like right now, I would make Fall scented candles and put them out in the front window with a matching sign, maybe a big Oak tree with leaves falling from it.
Then the same for Christmas, pine scented candles, cookie scented, and for Valentine's Day everything would be red, pink, or purple and the fragrances would be cherry or maybe even strawberry.🍓

If you could sell anything in a store/shop... What would it be?
Would love to see your answers.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think selling grocery products is one of the things I would consider selling if I have to open a store. It is something that many people always buy and in that case it will always sell.

If I am to open any store or any kind of store of my own, I will prefer to open a goods store where anybody that buys his or her own goods (stock) can come and store it at my store.

I and my wife would both love to open a cat store. A smaller-scale pet shop that is for nothing but cats. We would also host adoption events and display some kitties that are looking for homes in a large open room.

As my job implies , i am into baking and selling of baking ingredients , so i will try opening a big store where I will be selling baking ingredients like flours , baking powders , pan , oven , sugar and more

Would you sell clothing, accessories, food (restaurant biz) hardware, crafts, anything..
🕯️ 🕯️ 🕯️ 🕯️
I would always have scented candles corresponding with the appropriate time of year. And some homemade cookies at the front register, pumpkin shaped chocolate chip cookies, or use a cookie cutter to make leaf-shaped brownies.
Like right now, I would make Fall scented candles and put them out in the front window with a matching sign, maybe a big Oak tree with leaves falling from it.
Then the same for Christmas, pine scented candles, cookie scented, and for Valentine's Day everything would be red, pink, or purple and the fragrances would be cherry or maybe even strawberry.🍓

I would like to start a store where I am selling new technology materials like artificial intelligence and gadgets because I know the new technology is developing and go further.

As my job implies , i am into baking and selling of baking ingredients , so i will try opening a big store where I will be selling baking ingredients like flours , baking powders , pan , oven , sugar and more
Sounds cool. Would you also be selling baked goods? Like cookies, cupcakes, brownies, cakes, etc. Things you would make and sell to customers..
Or just the supplies to make all of the above ^^ ?
🍰 🍪 🧁

I think selling grocery products is one of the things I would consider selling if I have to open a store. It is something that many people always buy and in that case it will always sell.

I think that grocery store is a kind of store that would always allow you make money by selling items because almost all the people need grocery at all times.

🕯️ 🕯️ 🕯️ 🕯️

I would like to open a clothing store also known as a boutique to enable people to buy clothes of outstanding quality. I am dabbling in the business of importation in order to be fully prepared for this venture.

I think that grocery store is a kind of store that would always allow you make money by selling items because almost all the people need grocery at all times.
it is one of the surest businesses you can start and be sure of making money provided you are selling the right items at the right time. Even during the coronavirus pandemic it thrived.

I would like to open a clothing store also known as a boutique to enable people to buy clothes of outstanding quality. I am dabbling in the business of importation in order to be fully prepared for this venture.
That sounds great! Will you be importing clothing material to create your own styles?
Or various suits, dresses, blouses, etc. all ready to go?

Actually opening a store of any kind, has some determining factors such as your financial status, location and the needs or demand for a particular goods. the needs of the people is very important and it most always be considered.

I like that idea of having a grocery stores and be selling different types of food stuffs and household supplies but you can't open a grocery store with a small amount of money

That sounds great! Will you be importing clothing material to create your own styles?
Or various suits, dresses, blouses, etc. all ready to go?
I am not particularly proficient in fashion design so I was more interested in importing clothing of high quality rather than creating new styles. With that being said, what you have suggested could be a great niche to venture into, so I will definitely consider it.

Actually opening a store of any kind, has some determining factors such as your financial status, location and the needs or demand for a particular goods. the needs of the people is very important and it most always be considered.
Yes, location would be of great importance. Opening any kind of store/business in an area where consumers are scarce or services unwanted, the biz would be sure to fail. You would need to scope out the area first and also check out the competition for nearby stores resembling yours already thriving.

I like that idea of having a grocery stores and be selling different types of food stuffs and household supplies but you can't open a grocery store with a small amount of money
Everybody is definitely going to buy groceries at one point or the other so it is something that is always in demand so I agree with you in starting a business model that.

I think opening a clothing store would be best for me because day in and day out people buy clothes to wear and that can promote heavy and massive sales

If actually I want to open any kind of store of my choice I can open supermarket, where I can be making good profit from the business because I like this kind of business.

If i have an oppourtunity to open a store,the kind of products that i will be selling is agricultural products,i have always love to engage in the sales of agriculture product,because it is what everyone needs to survive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds