Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I need a business idea with $300 capital

Lyrrex

Mythical member
Credits
What passive income stream can setup with $300 currently?
I need a business that I can manage remotely. Online businesses would be a good option, but offline business ideas are highly welcomed.

Advertisement Placeholder
You want Passive income stream or business idea? They both not always together.
Opening an online store for local dropshipping is better, have a website and promote it.

try to invest in a currency for the first time, to produce some more money. with $ 300 you can't really do anything (business I mean).

You want Passive income stream or business idea? They both not always together.
Opening an online store for local dropshipping is better, have a website and promote it.
Well thanks! I think that dropshipping is a good idea since it will not require my attention every time

Well thanks! I think that dropshipping is a good idea since it will not require my attention every time
You have to manage budget with it -
In $300 divide it in 4 parts -
One for Website
One to Promote website (local advertising etc.
One to Pay for products as you have to buy before selling
One for wage / transport.
Use online payment method or cash.

Business ideal with 300 is not much but, one can start a business of bottle water with such money.

Why not Invest in e-commerce?, it could be mini importation or drop shipping, very lucrative and can give you passive income also.

Since the pandemic won't give you much time to move around selling your merchandise or products. I will encourage you to start up a profitable business you know well about. If I'm suggesting I will say, you should start up digital products like selling consumable items like groceries, livestock business, then create an affiliate marketing social media account where you showcase what you sell so that your audience gonna see what you sell and buy from you too.

Online i think you can use it to invest on cryptocurrencies or forex trading but you must be knowledgeable about it and also offline i think you can set up a mini poultry
Starting a mini Poultry would be a good idea but I I think $300 would be too low to rent a space in my town and to buy all the needed tools to set up the facility.

Domain flipping business will give you a great revenue beyond your wildest imagination, your $300 is too much for this business, with even #50 you can actually start this business and start swimming in millions of you know your your way around it.

If you want to talk about online business you might as well invest your money and await your profit, for offline I'd advice you go for a business you know is highly purchased in your area, that will also bring you profit. E.g, restaurant, selling of provisions, selling of electrical instruments and so on, you'll have to study the area you want to set up your business and pick the one that is highly purchased.

You should try to invest in a currency for the first time, when investing you have to be knowledgeable, because you cannot run a business without knowledge

I need a business that I can manage remotely. Online businesses would be a good option, but offline business ideas are highly welcomed.
I cannot offer you a business idea for that capital, I can tell you that you can buy from someone bulk products so you can get them cheaper, and go sell them at the market place for 200% the price so you can double your money in a week.

If you are from any of the countries below, I have this guide for you. Click on ”this guide” to buy and get 10x back on your investment.

• United States
  • United Kingdom
  • Canada
  • Australia
  • New Zealand
  • Netherlands
  • Germany
  • Norway
  • Ireland
  • Denmark
  • Sweden
  • Romania
  • Portugal
  • Poland
  • Malta
  • Latvia
  • Luxembourg
  • Lithuania
  • Italy
  • Hungary
  • Croatia
  • Greece
  • France
  • Finland
  • Spain
  • Estonia
  • Cyprus
  • Bulgaria
  • Belgium
  • Austria
  • India
  • Ukraine
  • Uruguay
  • Brazil
  • Mexico
  • Japan
  • Taiwan
  • Hong Kong
  • Singapore
  • Colombia
  • Malaysia
  • Thailand
  • Ecuador
  • Peru
  • United Arab Emirates
  • Phillipines

I will advise to venture into poultry business. All you need to do is to buy about twenty birds. Once they are mature for sales in the market, you sell them. So you increase the number of birds for the like thirty for the next breeding. That is how you repeat the process by increasing the number of poultry birds. Before you know it, you will have your own poultry house.

$300 is not really much so I think it's better to invest it in cryptocurrency.

However, in my country, I can start a small sari-sari store with that amount. Since the houses here are near each other and most of the homeowners always need something. Considering that we don't have to rent a space because the store can be placed in the house itself, we can gain profits with sari sari store.

There are many deals that they host on sites like amazon and ebay and so forth and if youa re in a country where you are able to easily use these sites for your items to purchase them then I suggest that you buy some of the popular cheap items and then sell them with a slight mark up as a means In which to start off and grow your business reputation.

I think this time a currency business is best u should buy any currency and sell it ahead make some more money from this and after this start a business in which u are very good

There are a plethora of ideas and how to go about making more money. Crypto currency is another segment on its own, you can also diversify into investing into buying goods and flipping them for a profit with a little mark up.

Geo Domain name flipping is one of the business you can start with $300. This amount is enough to buy 30 Geo Domain names targeting different cities in US.

This is how the business works. You profession keyword riche domain name target particular cities. For instance, AustinTaxAccountant.com, this is a Geo domain name for tax accountant that base in Austin of Texas. You go over to search for contact info for those accountants and outbound to them.

At least, you should about to sell three out of the 30 domain names at $250 and that gives $750 with a profit of $450.

There is many business that can be start from small scale business with $300 in my country, it's just depends on the what business you have skills or knowledge about. But my advice for you as I don't know the country you are. I just want to say you should invest on cryptocorrency.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds