Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I make $99 a month how do I double it

Wanting to double your money fast may lead you to want to invest in Hyips or gamble, you should never trust those methods. You might end up loosing all your money. So it is just best to be patient and keep working hard. You can start a side business and do more online work in order to boost your earnings.
You are very right. Not most but all hyip websites are scam. They are paying members from what they collect from other members. Which means they are paying members there own money back. And when they have accumulated enough money, they will stop paying and eventually close the website

Advertisement Placeholder
You are earning more than $1000 yearly which is a very good amount to invest in crypto ,either you can trade yourself or stake in order to get profit. Also you can invest in legit investment sites.

You need to save a substantial amount of money before you can start something reasonable. You can deal in agriculture but not farming. You can buy and store some agri produce and sell higher during dry season.

Well I think you should search online for opportunities that may suit your needs which in turn you have the capacity to handle.

I would advise you to learn digital skills. If you have these skills, you can become a freelancer and you can earn money from online tasks and jobs.

Well instead of just keeping the money you can actually choose to invest it wisely in something that will really profit you but then before you do that you have to make enquiries first

I am currently working in a ministry and my salary is not enough for me to save or to feed myself and my siblings for a month. I ones tried investing on agriculture but I couldn't wait to get the profit on it cos it takes long..I need something fast.
I am currently looking for a way to double my salary. How do I go about it..any suggestions is welcome
Though the suggestion i would have made is on the issue of skill,if you have any skill whereby you can be able to do some jobs online at your convinience it would be ok,else you just go into cryptocurency trading.

You should try domain flipping or affiliate marketing. I've read reviews on how lucrative the venture ia but you have to make your own critical research.

You can double it by investing in profitable venture that is worth it ,you could either diversify your business to increase your profit or you invest in crypto currency another huge means of earning more

I am currently working in a ministry and my salary is not enough for me to save or to feed myself and my siblings for a month. I ones tried investing on agriculture but I couldn't wait to get the profit on it cos it takes long..I need something fast.
I am currently looking for a way to double my salary. How do I go about it..any suggestions is welcome

well do you want in the online or offline world? if you want in the online world, you can open a mini business like that and make money ... or a forum, a site. if not, you work with certain forums / applications.

Since you need money fast, it means you should be ready to take high risks when it comes to investment; meaning it can go both ways - pay you quickly or drain you quickly as well.
That being said, I'll advise you go for crpyto or forex trading.

You can put the money into forex trading.
Give it to someone you know is a seasoned trader.
You should also be ready to take the risks involved.

Save up something and start a side business. I don't know if there's a sure way to double the salary.
If you have a good forex broker, you can invest in forex as well.

I will advise you to invest in cryptocurrency ,it's another big opportunity for you to gain more profit ,lot of people have invested in cryptocurrency and they have received the benefit attached or importance

double of your investment so quickly except for gambling which is risky, you can try to invest on transportation business since it more of daily income though you can't accumulate profit just once.

If you want to double your money quickly. If you have the necessary information, you can either engage in gambling or forex trading if you can afford to lose. Alternately, if you choose something like HYIP, be sure to do your homework. However, if you want to prevent losing it all while looking for more, you can invest around $50 in cryptocurrencies.

If you have any skill in a specific field like graphic design, digital marketing, data entry or .... then you can join freelancing websites like Upwork and fiverr, there you can sell your gigs and work part time.

your love for something fast will make you loose that investment, if you want something fast, get another job to support the one you are currently doing or get a side business

The best way to double it is simply by reinvesting the $99. But you will try and make some savings before thinking of investing it.
You are right, investment is the best way of building a passive income but keep in mind don't invest more than you can afford to lose, just invest a portion of your income.

You cannot your salary unless your employer is willing to give you a raise. I am also going to advise that you should look for a means of earning extra income like going into e-commerce or starting a blog.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds