Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I make $99 a month how do I double it

The bitter truth I will tell you is that no Investment is fast to make money from. If you are too desperate to double the money with you, you might likely lose the money in no time because scammers can use the opportunity to double your money to scam the one you have and leave you with nothing.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am currently working in a ministry and my salary is not enough for me to save or to feed myself and my siblings for a month. I ones tried investing on agriculture but I couldn't wait to get the profit on it cos it takes long..I need something fast.
I am currently looking for a way to double my salary. How do I go about it..any suggestions is welcome
I know gambling your money might have come to your mind but please don't try it. You might as well say bye to your small $99. What is your work schedule? Do you think you could take on another job? If not then you can be active online and earn a few bucks

Doubling your earnings can be through so many ways, you can opt for any of the online investment schemes that are genuine like investing in assets like Bitcoin. Bitcoin will be your best investment in a situation like yours due to it volatile nature and how you can easily make huge amount of money within a short time.

I can't suggest you to go on trading cos you can't trade perfectly to make gain at the moment through trading cos your little experience. I will advice you to start a p.o.s business in your area, it will add extra cash atleast to you asap to take care of your need somehow.

Doubling your money in a fast way will lead you to scam site or scam business.. If really your fucus is to double your online, you need skill or patience, aside this two things any other way is HYIP and HYIP does not last...
They are lost of crypto that are into investment but theirs is per anum not the doubler.

As a government worker, there's every possibility that your workload is not that much therefore you are expected to have some free time to do other things. We all know that salary is never enough, hence the need to have other means of income, which can either online or offline, preferably both. So you need to find a good business to supplement your salary while also doing some jobs online to augment.

You need to take away any form of desperation from your quest. This might not lead you to anywhere except frustration. The only solution to you money problem is to increase you means and have multiple stream of income. Well, look for a digital skill to learn and devote yourself to it. Once you have learnt it throughly, you can sign up at freelance sites and start trade your skill.

I suggest you find a second job online or invest in something that will turn in profits for you. You can also learn a skill. Skills like freelancing and graphic design can help you make more than $100 in a month.

I would have liked to advice you to reinvest the money to get a gain probably double or it or not upto that buy it is evident that you need the money within a short time to cater for your needs.It is difficult to earn double of your investment so quickly except for gambling which is risky which I wouldn't advise you to take on.

I am currently working in a ministry and my salary is not enough for me to save or to feed myself and my siblings for a month. I ones tried investing on agriculture but I couldn't wait to get the profit on it cos it takes long..I need something fast.
I am currently looking for a way to double my salary. How do I go about it..any suggestions is welcome
You see that statement "double", the only thing that it reminds me of is ponzi and pyramid schemes which are all scams. No real legit investment pays you immediately except for ponzi schemes. My advice is to stop looking for ways to double quick money because you may lose the one that you have.

You need to take away any form of desperation from your quest. This might not lead you to anywhere except frustration. The only solution to you money problem is to increase you means and have multiple stream of income. Well, look for a digital skill to learn and devote yourself to it. Once you have learnt it throughly, you can sign up at freelance sites and start trade your skill.
You are absolutely right, when we desperately search for something and don't get it, we end up in depression. It is also very important to have other income because a government salary does not help improve your financial situation. It is good advice to learn skills and then exploit them and help yourself financially.

Since you seem to have an offline work, adding an online work would help to double your current income. Other than working, you could try and make an investment. You just have to be careful about it so you wouldn't have any losses. For me, I like crypto trading.

If you are really worried that your monthly salary is too small to gather for all your need I think the best thing for you to do is to look for another employment that is better than this one or you save up some money and start up a side business that can guarantee you of extra 22 $50 in a month, that is what people have been doing.

It's good hVing 99$ in short time period.. Just invest it in valuable platforms like bitcoin or any other thing you familiar to that. You can work offline as well so bit of thinking will leads you to better stage. So have a Nice month ahead too.

I don't think it is a good idea to aim for a big profit with your money. That may be a cause for losing your money when you invest in a high yield program or in stocks with very low price that you expect to rise in a few days. My suggestion is to do some online work for now and cut on costs. I understand the situation of being short on funds for the home but it is not wise to be daring just to earn more. Keep the money and look for sideline work whether offline or online.

It's not easy to double your money. In need much, attention, focus and concentration. I'll suggest you to learn about forex trading where you can earn high profit by just buying and Saling of digital assets with experience.

It normally takes time for every business to progress. Don't rush or you will crush, wait patiently and you will definitely see good results in the agriculture business you started. However, if you intend to go for fast ways of making money, I guess you will be loose at the end.

It's not easy to double your money. In need much, attention, focus and concentration. I'll suggest you to learn about forex trading where you can earn high profit by just buying and Saling of digital assets with experience.
If you are advising him to learn forex trading you must also understand that trading of forex carries a lot of risks and for someone to make a reasonable amount of money from trading forex the person most dedicated full-time to study the volatile market, you cannot just come back from work so tired and you expect the person to be able to analyse the market on when to enter and when to take profit , I don't see it this way

If your income just $99 you can invest this amount in any trustable website you can get profit on this amount maybe on daily or monthly base.

If your income just $99 you can invest this amount in any trustable website you can get profit on this amount maybe on daily or monthly base.
He says that is monthly income is not even sufficient for his own need and you are advisingg to invest in an online site , to me I don't think this is the right decision because 90% of online investment are always scam so he needed a way to double it to me I advise him to start a business with the little amount and grow it to his full potential.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds