Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I am online worker but not receiving projects on different websites

Not getting projects is a very common thing. This is why there are so many people who start advertising their gigs on many different kinds of social media networks to get customer.
A lot of people are doing that. It is a way they have been using to gather people who might be interested in their services . For people to succeed conveniently as freelancers they must have a good understanding of digital marketing entirely.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have made so many accounts on different platforms along with all these websites I am working on fibre and freelance but as other people are getting projects and pass to complete it why I am not getting this type of projects.
What should I do that client give me the order and pay me well I am always on the wait that today I will get the project for task to complete but everyday disappoint me e so what will you all suggest me to do you that is something new you then others and the client got affection and they give me the projects.
What other people are doing in their website that they are getting more clients and

why I am not ?Is there any mistake that I am doing
if there is anyone who is freelancer and actively getting projects so kindly give me the advice.
As a freelancers you have to make good gigs to attract the people to give you projects after then you should advertise your self on different platforms and try to done their project with low ammount to attract them and take reviews to become a good seller on freelancer websites to earn good amount of money.

One thing I really like about earning money online is no matter were you are you can earn money, you don't really need to have any capital before you can earn.

If you're a freelancer trying to make money online and also new to the online space then going to get gigs from websites especially the freelancing websites won't be a good idea. Start with your social media accounts.

First of all, try to find out why you are not able to get jobs. Is it because you lack the required skills and knowledge, or is it because you have not pushed yourself too hard? I see a lot of people lack skills.

First of all, try to find out why you are not able to get jobs. Is it because you lack the required skills and knowledge, or is it because you have not pushed yourself too hard? I see a lot of people lack skills.

I think that there are many reasons for why a person might not receive work. Fiverr is no longer the kind of platform it used to be. Now it has evolved and changed and now it is very competitive.

I have made so many accounts on different platforms along with all these websites I am working on fibre and freelance but as other people are getting projects and pass to complete it why I am not getting this type of projects.
What should I do that client give me the order and pay me well I am always on the wait that today I will get the project for task to complete but everyday disappoint me e so what will you all suggest me to do you that is something new you then others and the client got affection and they give me the projects.
What other people are doing in their website that they are getting more clients and

why I am not ?Is there any mistake that I am doing
if there is anyone who is freelancer and actively getting projects so kindly give me the advice.
I believe that it depends on how captivating your profile is. It means a lot. Also, it is hard to get jobs for new users because they do not have a standard reputation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds