Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I am online worker but not receiving projects on different websites

For you to be getting projects on most of these freelance websites like fivverr and upwork, you will have to polish up your CV to make it look very attractive so that you can get jobs that you can do and get paid for them.

Advertisement Placeholder
For you to be getting projects on most of these freelance websites like fivverr and upwork, you will have to polish up your CV to make it look very attractive so that you can get jobs that you can do and get paid for them.

I really do not think that it is easy to get a job or get an order on your gig if you do not have enough skills. Marketplaces like Fiverr are competitive and there are many people competing with each other and struggling. I am not skilled enough to create a gig or apply for a job at any freelancing platform, so I usually do not work for such platforms.

With the issues that I had read about doing micro tasks I am right in focusing on PTP forums. At least the effort is not much and I instantly see if I had earned the coins. With micro tasks you can be asked to revise for many times but the payment is the same. That will eat a lot of your time that you could have earned more if you are in forums that pay.

You will need to advertise your service by doing so you can attract much customers and projects to your services you re rendering

You will need to advertise your service by doing so you can attract much customers and projects to your services you re rendering

Yes, I believe that members of freelancing platforms must market and advertise their services just like people do in the offline world. Even though Fiverr does not allow marketing or messaging people within the marketplace, it does allow its users to market or advertise their services outside the marketplace or on social media networks. Social media is a great place to promote your gigs.

Maybe you have not being doing the right way at all. I suggest that you optimize your profile very well and for a start make your prices low. You should also use social media to the best of your ability.

I have made so many accounts on different platforms along with all these websites I am working on fibre and freelance but as other people are getting projects and pass to complete it why I am not getting this type of projects.
What should I do that client give me the order and pay me well I am always on the wait that today I will get the project for task to complete but everyday disappoint me e so what will you all suggest me to do you that is something new you then others and the client got affection and they give me the projects.
What other people are doing in their website that they are getting more clients and

why I am not ?Is there any mistake that I am doing
if there is anyone who is freelancer and actively getting projects so kindly give me the advice.
Hmm..... Firstly before you achieve constant project I think you have to build trust first, so you can have a good rating. For you to attract customers as new freelancer, you need to lower your bill that will attract some customers or client. Ensure you satisfy them in all means not because of the money you charged them but because of there rating...rating you is more important than your bill....

I have made so many accounts on different platforms along with all these websites I am working on fibre and freelance but as other people are getting projects and pass to complete it why I am not getting this type of projects.
What should I do that client give me the order and pay me well I am always on the wait that today I will get the project for task to complete but everyday disappoint me e so what will you all suggest me to do you that is something new you then others and the client got affection and they give me the projects.
What other people are doing in their website that they are getting more clients and

if there is anyone who is freelancer and actively getting projects so kindly give me the advice.

Why don't you apply at freelancing websites that allows you to choose and pick orders? Freelancing is becoming more and more difficult nowadays due to an influx of workers and a lot of competition. this is why only the best can survive in the freelancing industry. Why don't you create a blog and try your luck creating and earning from blogs?

I think you need to try a little harder my friend. Making it on those sites can be pretty difficult because of the kind of competition on them. It's best you learn from those that are successful in it.

You are not getting job offer from clients because they are not seeing your work samples. To get client to give you offer for you work you will need to post your previous work samples and also make little advertisement like facebook ads

If you are a freelancer, the best way to get good one of gigs on your portfolio is to have reviews. If you don't have reviews it will be very hard for people to come to your account and give you gigs to do

Well I understand your issue and I must confess that it is very disappointing. But you should not be discouraged. Just keep working hard and you will one day make it .

First thing I'll say is how good are you? You might feel you're good enough and then you're not even close. Keep practicing and make sure you get top notch work in your sample portfolio.
Also, volunteer to work for free sometimes - your big break could come from there.
Another thing is how well done is your profile, if you have a shabby profile, you'll not get any job no matter how good you are

A lot of self-proclaimed online workers do not make money online because they do not have specialized skills and do not apply for the right job on the right platform.

It will be better you leave fiverr.com and go elsewhere where you'll earn rewards for your skill. Freelancer.com is an alternative for you, they have plenty gigs for you to bid and earn.

You registered on fiver and created your gig does not mean people will flock to buy your gig. There is a lot of competition and you need to come up with the best offer in terms of quality and price

The problem that I see here is that online jobs are highly competitive. So it becomes increasingly difficult for you to get any meaning gig online. In most cases you are fighting or competing with more than a hundred different individuals for jobs. I think you should be looking at diversifying the efforts you are putting in.
It is true that most online jobs are highly very competitive and that can also be said about the offline job so the best thing that one can do to be able to get a good online job is to focus on online jobs like freelancing in which you can develop yourself and become the best freelancer in that niche that you have chosen for yourself.

Getting projects and contracts depends on how reliable and good you are In the niche you have chosen to make money. This would determine to a great extent, your level of patronage.

The best way to get jobs on different freelancing Website is just to have good reviews on your account. With this method more people will trust you to give contract to and you also earn more

Do you expect to be accepted on your first attempt? Well, this does not happen, my friend. You will have to spend a lot of time and money to build your skills and work hard to get jobs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds