Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I’m John, AMA

What are few of your favorite comedy movies?
Talladega Nights, The Campaign, Anchorman 2, almost anything with Will Ferrell honestly.
Do you enjoy going swimming @John ?
Yes and no. I would never go and like swim in a pool, but I enjoy like floating rivers and being on the beach. I don’t enjoy the act of swimming, but I love the water.

Yes and no. I would never go and like swim in a pool, but I enjoy like floating rivers and being on the beach. I don’t enjoy the act of swimming, but I love the water.
I love pools. Even then just floating and a drink in the hand is enjoyable. Floating rivers are enjoyable though! I've been to the beach a few times now and I wasn't that fond of it actually. I liked being able to find sea shells though.

Have you ever collected anything, if you had to collect one thing what would you begin collecting?

Have you watched the movie named "Dear John"? 😅 Do you like it?

I love pools. Even then just floating and a drink in the hand is enjoyable. Floating rivers are enjoyable though! I've been to the beach a few times now and I wasn't that fond of it actually. I liked being able to find sea shells though.

Have you ever collected anything, if you had to collect one thing what would you begin collecting?
I do enjoy the sun and a drink in my hand. ;)

I used to collect baseball cards as a kid. Now I don't really collect anything though, everything is too expensive unless I wanted to like collect rocks off the ground.
Have you watched the movie named "Dear John"? 😅 Do you like it?
I've heard the Taylor Swift song, does that count?

I mean rocks are cool. I used to go walk around and pick up random rocks lol. Collections are super expensive now a days though... :p

Have you ever been to an Ikea store?

Is that you in your avatar? xD

Okay fine. Favourite Ford film?

Have you seen Harrison Ford's new show Shrinking?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest