Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I’m John, AMA

Where's the icy cold drink?
In my fridge!

I think this is the most creative response I’ve seen to this question. That’s impressive!

What brought you to forums originally?
My neighbor made a vB forum back when I was in high school (or maybe just starting college?) and he needed someone to help him with it.

What do you do online aside from forums?
Watch conspiracy videos on YouTube haha

Would you rather live in the past or the future for 100 years?
Tough! Probably 100 years in the future, but I’ve always wanted to be a real pioneer in western America.

Have you ever gone to a corner store and stolen a candy bar?
Not at a corner store

Yessss. I don’t exactly understand how it works, but I keep hearing about it all around me.
I had a former coworker who was in a league. I still forgot what all it was... so I went and googled for us lol...

"Pickleball is a sport that combines elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong. It can be played indoors or outdoors on a badminton-sized court with a slightly modified tennis net. Players use paddles and a plastic ball with holes to hit the ball over the net. The game can be played as singles or doubles and is suitable for all ages and skill levels. The objective is to score points by making your opponent unable to return the ball."

DO you think you'd be good at pickleball? :p

I had a former coworker who was in a league. I still forgot what all it was... so I went and googled for us lol...

"Pickleball is a sport that combines elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong. It can be played indoors or outdoors on a badminton-sized court with a slightly modified tennis net. Players use paddles and a plastic ball with holes to hit the ball over the net. The game can be played as singles or doubles and is suitable for all ages and skill levels. The objective is to score points by making your opponent unable to return the ball."

DO you think you'd be good at pickleball? :p
I’m really, really bad at tennis, so probably not. I’m okay at ping ping, so maybe it balances out.

I’m really, really bad at tennis, so probably not. I’m okay at ping ping, so maybe it balances out.
Now I know who not to be tennis partners with. xD Jk. I'm awful too. I don't even think I'm good at ping pong. I just get lucky in that.

Do you have a favorite arcade game?

PAC man or one of the basketball games, haha.

YES - you’re a pretty memorable dude haha.
Pac man is fun. Have you been to an arcade where you can play the retro games more recently?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest