Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I’m Cory, AMA!

Advertisement Placeholder
Which are your most favorites from those genres? Is there any that you would strongly recommend to others?
The Lord of the Rings would be my #1 favorite and my first recommendation. I also like The Hobbit, Harry Potter, and most films that have a touch of fantasy with action and adventure involved.

something that you brought that cost more then $500
My (now dead) gaming laptop.

The Lord of the Rings would be my #1 favorite and my first recommendation. I also like The Hobbit, Harry Potter, and most films that have a touch of fantasy with action and adventure involved.

My (now dead) gaming laptop.
I found Lord of the Rings too long a movie to stay awake 🤣

How long did you have your gaming laptop for? Did you blow it up with graphics more than it could handle? 🤪

I'll surely watch The Lord of the Rings some day. I'm sure it's amazing. :)

How are you planning to spend your day today? :D

sounds like a hard drive boot issue.
Did you have SSD or HDD?
Downside of SSD is just that - hard drive failure without prior clues like slowdowns as with HDD
I have no idea what it had, to be honest.

What ended up happening to Big Boards? I feel like it moved to a different software when IF/ZB shutdown but I can't remember.
It just withered away with Tapatalk. When Planet Nexus came around, that started to become more of a focus than Big Boards.

Worse job ever
Being a server at an Italian restaurant whilst having social anxiety issues.

I'll surely watch The Lord of the Rings some day. I'm sure it's amazing. :)

How are you planning to spend your day today? :D
I spent part of my day finishing a party reset for a local store for my second job. Between two days, it took 7 hours total. The rest of the day I'll probably spend chilling on the computer and I'd like to take a shower before the day ends.

Ever wanted to be rich
In today's inflated society, who wouldn't?

Do you invest more or save more?
Neither it seems. I'm always blowing money, mostly on food and drinks. I am currently not trying to go crazy and save money for our upcoming trip to West Virginia near the end of October.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds