Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I’m Cory, AMA!

Do you have any regrets?
Probably all the women I've asked out over the years because I generally just turn into a clingy, creeper when I even come relatively close to having a girlfriend. I've caused them anger and stress. I'm pretty sure I'm done asking women out, I'm probably just going to stay single for life.

Probably all the women I've asked out over the years because I generally just turn into a clingy, creeper when I even come relatively close to having a girlfriend. I've caused them anger and stress. I'm pretty sure I'm done asking women out, I'm probably just going to stay single for life.
You live and you learn, don’t give up buddy!

What is your proudest accomplishment?

what's the weather like near you
It has cooled down a lot, the past few days it has been in the 60s and 70s.

How many cups of coffee do you drink in a day?
Zero, generally. I drink coffee sparingly and when I do it's either iced or frozen. I'm not really a fan of hot drinks. Sweet tea is my go-to caffeinated beverage.

last film that you was scared of
I don't watch horror films, so I can't really say if there's a film that frightens me.

Do you crave for something at midnight? What food is it mostly?
I usually don't have cravings at nighttime because my belly is full from all the eating I do during the daytime.

Do you have a favorite TV show?
Game of Thrones

Did you check your credit score recently? How is it?
I only have a debit card, no credit card.

If you were to be called up to go to war and you want to support your country and family would you go?
I wouldn't be able to due to being on medication that prevents me from being in the military in my country.

How’s your vacation going?
The vacation went really well. We had lots of fun, with lots to eat, and lots to buy. We bought so much junk that we had to buy new luggage just to fit it all. Seeing my sister again was nice too!

If you had a dream and wish that dream came true, what dream would it be
Probably to be set for life in terms of finances.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor