Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

AMA, just because I like the acronyms' lol

Tyrsson

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Website
github.com
Credits
Well, I'm all ears and hopefully I will be able to answer.. Please lets limit the questions to things that have a statute of limitations :p

Its usually spent one of two ways. Either learning new things about programming in languages other than my primary (Php) or making whiskey.

Its usually spent one of two ways. Either learning new things about programming in languages other than my primary (Php) or making whiskey.
Nice! 😁

When did you start programming? How many years has it been now?

Just was checking because when I look at it I also wonder if I'm saying it right lol.

If you could build a new social media, what would it have you have to have included on it?

Well, first let me add a important note. Honestly, I think social media as most know it has been one of the worst things to ever happen to humanity. With that said.... A triggerable "easter egg" that would delete the entire application from the server 🤣 🤣 :ninja: :ninja: 🤣 🤣

Well, first let me add a important note. Honestly, I think social media as most know it has been one of the worst things to ever happen to humanity. With that said.... A triggerable "easter egg" that would delete the entire application from the server 🤣 🤣 :ninja: :ninja: 🤣 🤣
Oh man - that would a rather interesting easter egg of sorts xD

Would you advertise there is an easter egg to entice users to search for it? :p

It was...... Interesting to watch. In the end I enjoyed it for the exact reason that you mention. It got me interested in something that has literally saved my life more than once. Programming.

What a good starting out story though! :)

I wish Facebook would be as customizable... I'm not as against social media - but I miss parts of Myspace honestly. The group feature on there in my opinion was even better.

How long have you known your longest friend for?

That's cool you have a friend from that long ago still! That's rare!

What grade was your favorite year in school? Why?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest