Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

I’m Cory, AMA!

Advertisement Placeholder
Probably a local restaurant that has a small handful of locations known as Hoffbrau. Their steak, particularly their smoked sirloin is so delicious.
I had to look at their menu their "Texas Pesos" look so good! Fried pickles always are amazing too. A good steak house - I'm sad I never went to one because I lived near one of them when I lived in Fort Worth! There's a new location that might be close to me that I might try out. Some good steak is always amazing.

If you had to live in the past, at least 100 years ago, where would you hope to have lived and done?

What is your favorite sauce to have French fries with? Have you tried something called peri-peri fries?
Oh yes loved it since Nandos! Have peri peri at home :D

Recently, I’ve fallen in love with mixing a mustard and chilli ketchup with hot sauce.

Usually have baked beans and cheese my favourite being hard goat cheese grated bit when that’s not in store happy to have it with parmesan cheese. But just i hate cheddar is all.

Tbh i can’t say i love french fries anymore ever since i discovered a brand that does chips with potato skin on it. It all began when i tried kfc chips - loved it, so i bought similar chips (i.e. skin on chips) to save money.

EDIT: My apologies for butting in, I just realised this isn’t the social lounge ;)

Last edited:
I had to look at their menu their "Texas Pesos" look so good! Fried pickles always are amazing too. A good steak house - I'm sad I never went to one because I lived near one of them when I lived in Fort Worth! There's a new location that might be close to me that I might try out. Some good steak is always amazing.

If you had to live in the past, at least 100 years ago, where would you hope to have lived and done?
Yeah, I love steakhouses! I never eat at them much anymore due to trying to build up my finances, but after our vacation, I might splurge and go to one occasionally.

If I lived 100 years ago I would like to live in the most known peaceful country of the time and I would have liked to travel the entire country to see what was all out there.

What is your favorite sauce to have French fries with? Have you tried something called peri-peri fries?
I just like plain old ketchup with my fries.

Never heard of peri-peri fries before.

What's one thing in life that you never can't live without
Technology. :unsure:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds