Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

AMA Dismal_Bliss

U like to cook?

Actually yes. I first started cooking at a restaurant when I was 16/17. And then over the years I have kept it up. When I go through phases of ketogenic dieting, I had to either come up with or learn recipes and in the process accumulated my roster of "favorite dishes" lol.

What kind of construction do you do? All around, or specific bits ?

last drink that he really dislike having?

My son works at a local restaurant and they have this sugar free blood orange energy drink (not carbonated) that he thinks is absolutely amazing and keeps talking about having me try it. So last night, we went out to dinner here and I had a glass.

It was meh. I wouldn't get it again.

But he's like "Isn't is great?!". I'm like yeah it was good, lol.

what consider a good game to play nowdays
If we're talking video games, I'm a Playstation man. I'm a huge fan of anything with a long campaign and a rich storyline. Extra points if it can move me emotionally. I like Final Fantasy games, Last of Us, Control, Uncharted, Infamous, and more.

Card games still work when several people are over. Uno, Apples to Apples, Cards Against Humanity when the kids aren't around, lol.

what's a good video game to play when you feeling low

Any, lol. Hopefully one that doesn't have any content related to whatever the situation is that is bringing you down.

Games can be a good distraction, but it's better not to isolate yourself. When possible, go out, walk, hike, hangout, talk to people, get some sun on your face, etc.

worst job ever

I worked at Superior Meats in Canton Ohio, which was their hot dog factory. For the first few hours, I was working "quality control". I had a box of good hot dogs, and had to watch the conveyor belt. Whenever a bad hot dog (smaller, wrinkled, not sealed on one end, too long, etc) came down the line, I had to flick it from it's slot and quickly replace it with a good hot dog.

The whole building was kept at a very low temperature. You had to santize your hands, put on some biohard looking garb, wear a beard net, and melt gloves to your hands. Working in the cold, my nose started to bead up with moisture, and I rubbed it on my sleeve near my shoulder. A USDA inspector hit the Stop button and physically removed me from the line to go back, strip, and resanitize.

At lunch, I borrowed some money for the vending machine, and listened to these old bearded biker looking dudes (think ZZ Top) talking about how it was the best job of their life. When it was time to clock in, I clocked out and drove home, lol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest