Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How's the weather today?

Advertisement Placeholder
Been putting off firing up the weedeater for most of the day because of pop-up storms around us. They finally start clearing up... go out and get started and about 1/2 through I hear a loud crack of thunder from behind me and turn around and look... nice dark clouds coming on like a freight train. By the time I could get the equipment back in the shed the temperature had dropped several degrees and the heavy rain cut loose. Rained just long enough to get the grass nice and wet so that you can't get a clean cut... so now sitting playing some Halo 4.

We got lots of rain here, in fact it was kind of funny I checked the radar before I left for work and it said all the rain was in Illinois, 10 minutes later and it starts pouring. We had flash flood warnings here, and local roads were flooded. Thankfully it was all cleared up by the time I got off work.

Just came in from mowing part of the yard. It's only 79°, but the dewpoint is also 79°... so in other words, I'm as wet with sweat as if I had gotten hosed down by the water hose. To top it off the mower kept lugging down in the higher grass because the dew was so heavy on the grass. But it had to be mowed because the older furbies don't like grass rubbing their tummies whe they go outside and they are low riders.

It is sunny and very humid today, we are in the middle of a small heatwave at the moment that is not great to be in with a fever.

Summer Sweating GIF by joonasjoonas

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds