Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How's the weather today? (1 Viewer)

Debashis

Service Manager
Administrator
Credits
How is the weather at your place today?

It's been slightly hot during the day as the temperature hit 36 degrees Celsius which has made the rooms hot too but now it's slowly getting cooler. It will drop to about 22 degrees Celsius at night so I'm hoping to get a good sleep tonight.

It’s nice and warm today. It’s 76 degrees(f). The high will be 78 degrees!
This is how it is here where I live lol. It's 77 degrees as I type this up, but it's super windy. I'm not looking forward to the warmer temperatures though... working in a non climate controlled factory absolutely sucks during the brutal summer heat and humidity. I never liked the summertime though even as a kid.

This is how it is here where I live lol. It's 77 degrees as I type this up, but it's super windy. I'm not looking forward to the warmer temperatures though... working in a non climate controlled factory absolutely sucks during the brutal summer heat and humidity. I never liked the summertime though even as a kid.
It's 1:30AM here still the temperature is 81F💀. I'm waiting for it to get close to 71F so that I can sleep peacefully, or else like yesterday, I'll end up sleeping at 3AM. I hate summer time. Luckily I'm in a city with very low humidity which is why I don't sweat at least otherwise if I had been in my hometown, I would be bathing in my own sweat lol.

You can tell that it's definitely springtime here in the south because it was a bit warm today. Today's high was 73 degrees and I felt every sun ray today.

The weather was beautiful today, in the 70s for a high and it was nice and sunny out. A cool breeze that made the temperature feel good.

It's supposed to be 80+ for the next three days, so we're expecting warmer weather.

The weather was fantastic today with a high of 75, clear blue skies, and the sun was out and bright today. Love this type of weather. 🥰

It's currently 71 degrees F and the sun is shining bright. The high for today is 81 degrees, getting closer to summer weather which I don't like. :S Can't wait for fall again lol. I don't mind when it's in the lower 70's but once it's starts to get to the 80's it gets too humid and miserable.

It's cloudy today but still 78 degrees and you can feel it. I have to turn my A/C and fan on today.

We're getting some bad thunderstorms here, so I probably won't be online much this evening.

Well it was around 66 degrees when I left for work this morning and when I got off work it was 48 degrees, super windy and sprinkling lol. That's Missouri's weather for you though!

It was really hot and humid today but forgot that we're expecting really severe weather and that explains the weather yesterday.

It's currently 45 degrees here and it's cloudy. It was sprinkling on my way home from work. To think just a few days ago it was in the 70s. :V

Bright and shiny with a moderate temperature. It's a beautiful day today, but it's supposed to warm up a little in the next couple of days.

Still in bed so not 100% sure but going for 24C, should be a lovely day

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor