Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How's the weather today?

We are getting some rain (I'm about 150 miles SE of Cow Town). Nothing heavy but it does look like we have some coming this way.
It's kept me from working on the drain line and doing yard work.

Wind rather breezy and cool with slightly overcast skies (high clouds)... so it's a nice day to do the yard work, but not for my hobby tonight.
Tomorrow looks to be a perfect night other than that stinking bright moon being up. Seems like the only clear nights lately have been during a bright moon and on the moonless nights the clouds like to infest us.

It was windy and chilly here today with a high temp of 63 but this southern weather is so bipolar that you never know what you're going to get. Supposed to be in Spring though today felt a bit like Winter 2.0.

It's currently 58 degrees, we got storms here earlier and they seemed to have cooled it off a little bit.

A forecast headline on my weather app says we might see hail and tornadoes soon. :cry:
We got bad storms here yesterday but no hail thankfully. We got that a few months ago and a few of my coworkers are still recovering from hail damage done to their cars. Hopefully the weather won't be too severe and it passes your city! As for my weather today it's a bit cloudy but the high is 68 degrees and it feels great!

We got bad storms here yesterday but no hail thankfully. We got that a few months ago and a few of my coworkers are still recovering from hail damage done to their cars. Hopefully the weather won't be too severe and it passes your city!
Yeah, my sister had to have her last car totaled due to us driving through a major hail storm on a trip to Montana.

I've never been in a tornado situation before, but I've seen hail occasionally. No one wants to deal with that type of weather!

A forecast headline on my weather app says we might see hail and tornadoes soon. :cry:
Already getting them twisty winds here in Texas.
Around the Waco area confirmed twister.... the storms are building up pretty good.

We got some thunderstorms here today and it's been raining most of the day too. It's currently 66 degrees here and the storms have passed.

Already getting them twisty winds here in Texas.
Around the Waco area confirmed twister.... the storms are building up pretty good.
I don't think we've had a drop of rain yet even though it says there's a flood watch in effect. But yes, it has been rather windy.

I saw the video for the tornado in Waco, that's crazy to think that's about 1 hour and 42 minutes from where I live.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor