Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would you run a business at a lonely location?

Location matters when it comes to running a business. How would you runs such kind of business if it is at a lonely location?
i cannot run an offline business in a lonely location.
How would you get customers?
people who run offline businesses in a lonely location should go into online marketing to attract prospective clients.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well it is not really advisable to run a business in a lonely location but be it as it may,if you find yourself in one, the onus is laid on you to look for any commodity that you feel would thrive but it isn't advisable

Well it is not really advisable to run a business in a lonely location but be it as it may,if you find yourself in one, the onus is laid on you to look for any commodity that you feel would thrive but it isn't advisable

What about running business at highway? Highways are a kind of lonely area and still we may find many people running business there because people pass by in there. It is not completely lonely, but partially lonely.

Well, I think there are a few hotels that can be found at lonely location. Most of the time such hotels can be found on highways and they do get a few customers because people would like to stay at such hotels while they are travelling. What do you think about that?
This is true, the nature of the business still Matters, placing a hotel in a lonely location can be tricky, there would be customers but it won't be always maybe their festive periods where people travel alot. And the hotel still needs to be a little bit close to a small town or village where they can easily get access to provisions. A person selling perishable goods, it is not advisable to create your business in a lonely place.

It's best not to choose a lonely location to start a business in the first place but peradventure, if that happens then one should drive market to such locations by getting quality contents

Running a business in lonely location is not advisable at all but if you must do it you must have products that is utmost needed by the community in other to keep your business going. Your business will only survive if you are selling products that is utmost needed.
For me if I get a job of running a business in the lonely place I would not take that job because I feel that it will be quite difficult for a business to succeed at a very lonely place especially when that lonely place is in a very rural or remote area.

Location matters when it comes to running a business. How would you runs such kind of business if it is at a lonely location?
Running a business in a lonely location is possible.
I would market my business online and draw prospective clients.

Simple you advertise your business, you tell others about your business, you also do promos and also give discounts and clearance sells

You are putting yourself at a greater risk if you are running a business at a lonely location. You can have an attack in the company and no one will come to your aid.

You are putting yourself at a greater risk if you are running a business at a lonely location. You can have an attack in the company and no one will come to your aid.
This is another angle to look have the whole issue as it is true that when a company is at a very quiet and lonely place it can be attack by men of the underworld as they will see it as vulnerable for them to attack because there will be no security personnel's around to help.

If I am to run a business in a lonely location, then there are two things I must target, firstly is going to the populated areas to advertise my products so as to get prospective customers who may request me to supply them at intervals and secondly is making sure that my business has online presence via making sponsored ads on the social media to reach more people for better sales and profits

If I am to run a business in a lonely location, then there are two things I must target, firstly is going to the populated areas to advertise my products so as to get prospective customers who may request me to supply them at intervals and secondly is making sure that my business has online presence via making sponsored ads on the social media to reach more people for better sales and profits
Nice one, running your business on a lonely location requires a lot of work on your part as a business owner. Majority of the times customers might find it hard to actually come down to your location, so you have to be the one supplying them. Which means you need to run a delivery system

I find it a bit absurd trying to imagine a business structured in a lonely place. How does that happen?
such business will never take you to anywhere because you will lack enough customer I learnt that business been sited in a good location can brings profit and have more sells than the business been sited in a lonely area so I will advice if your business is in lonely area then you need to create awareness so people living far away can know about it

It depends on the kind of business. In Some business, location doesn't really matter. But if your business happens to be in a lonely place, you can always use digital marketing. You market your products online, get customers then direct them to your shop

I don't think any business man who wants to make profit would establish any business in a lonely location.
Unless its a farm, but you must have your Warehouse or store in a good location

A good way to run a business in such an area is to keep such products that are rarely available in other areas and only available at your place. I have seen many restaurants running on highways and people come there because they offer food of really high-quality and they provide a good, pollution-free atmosphere to their customers.
I totally agree with you. Those rare products are the main key to a successful business in a lonely location

I totally agree with you. Those rare products are the main key to a successful business in a lonely location

Some people also run tea shops in lonely locations like highway. I have seen that they are also successful at lonely locations because travellers on highway stop at such tea shops to drink tea and have a great time. It is also a kind of business you can run on lonely locations like highway.

Well technology is almost everywhere now so if I'm in a lonely place I don't need to stay lonely create some live for myself on the Internet and in my surrounding

Running a business at a lonely location is not really a problem but the problem is how to move the business to a better standard,I will run a business in a lonely place, business like production of things

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds