Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would you run a business at a lonely location?

To me it depends on the type of business but sincerely running a business in a lonely place is not advisable except you have done your personal findings and it is product or services that few people in that area are ready to patronize.

Advertisement Placeholder
Location doesn't matter when it comes to business. The type of business or services matters. Can you believe that no matter how remote your location is, some people will still come for you.
Yes in some business location realky matters but in some business , only the types of business and services matters, poultry business are mostly always situated in a remote area, and the eggs and chicken are transpoted tonthe city.

Even if I was give me a good job of running a business at a lonely place I will never take the job simply because I know that such kind of business is being set up for failure and it will likely change my good reputation.

Well, there are many waiters who work at many restaurants in my city that are open at mnay lonely locations. They only work there because those restaurants are just incredibly famous. Employees usually do not get affected by the location because they know that they will get the salary regardless of a business fails or succeeds.

Well, there are many waiters who work at many restaurants in my city that are open at mnay lonely locations. They only work there because those restaurants are just incredibly famous. Employees usually do not get affected by the location because they know that they will get the salary regardless of a business fails or succeeds.
This reminds me of a place about 2 hours from Manila that have a lot of fine dining restaurants. It is a tourist spot that is always full of guests, I can think of the workers who stay there for 6 days and go home 1 day a week because the place is far. But the pay is good so there is no shortage of workers.

Why would want to run a business in a lonely location in the first place? Who says there is a y advantage to run any business in a lonely location? Instarf you should be thinking of relocating that business from there

You will agree with me that most businesses that are sited in rural areas that is not busy and not meant to be making a lot of sales because business tools come with a lot of populations that are ready to be patronizing the business.

Last edited:
Well you can start small and when people are getting to know your business, then you can expand and hopefully the business will boom.

Well you can start small and when people are getting to know your business, then you can expand and hopefully the business will boom.
Citing your business in a rural area that is probably only does not have anything with starting small order starting with your business small in a rural area can limit the amount of money or resources that you may likely lose in the event that the business eventually fails.

Location matters when it comes to running a business. How would you runs such kind of business if it is at a lonely location?
One of the key to success in business is location but you staying in a lonely place for you to be able to make profit you have to be good in advertising your product
[automerge]1632142892[/automerge]
Location matters when it comes to running a business. How would you runs such kind of business if it is at a lonely location?
Running a business in a lonely place is not going to be easy some time you feel like given up but it will be good if you are good at advertising your product either online or offline

Last edited:
Running a business in lonely location won't help the business to grow. But then I've stated over time in different posts that if one must have built his business already customers will be sought out for you in that lonely location.

Running a business in lonely location won't help the business to grow. But then I've stated over time in different posts that if one must have built his business already customers will be sought out for you in that lonely location.
For me if I were to run a business at a lonely place I will definitely try all within my possible best to make sure that the business grows and the next portion that I will do is to open up another branch in an urban area as businesses in rural areas are not guaranteed to be successful.

It not an e6task to run a business at a lonely location because the business will not experience growth at the time which it's expected even with quality production.
You have a point there though, no matter how good your services are or the quality of the products, it would be hard to actually make good sales as some would consider the cost of coming to purchase from you, and most would not be willing to do that

First is that I don't see why my business setting would be in a lonely or hidden location except am into warehousing business then it will be perfect as I do deliver my products in bulks and wouldn't be needing any competitor or too much distraction

First is that I don't see why my business setting would be in a lonely or hidden location except am into warehousing business then it will be perfect as I do deliver my products in bulks and wouldn't be needing any competitor or too much distraction
That's just it no matter how desperate I am to find a location, it does not mean I would just pick anyone that comes my way. The location of the business plays a very important role in the business. Like you said if I am not into warehousing them I have to look for a location that has lots of traffic.

Selling your product online doesn't require an area been lonely or busy because all we want from a business is profit not the condition of the area we set up.. so location of a business doesn't matter

Its not advisable to run an physical business in a lonely location.
However, if you must, you should make sure to market your services or products online as that will help attract customers.

Best business to run in a lonely location is to exportation of readily available goods that are not available in other conjested populated location

Its not advisable to run an physical business in a lonely location.
However, if you must, you should make sure to market your services or products online as that will help attract customers.
Yes this would help but I feel it won't really do much. Cause you might be able to attract customers but once they find an option that is closer to them, they would consider how much they spend on transportation alone, most of them would go for the other option.

I see it as a tactical error to be running your business in a lonely area to begin with. Why would you even think of running such in such area knowing you will end up spending money for nothing?

Yes this would help but I feel it won't really do much. Cause you might be able to attract customers but once they find an option that is closer to them, they would consider how much they spend on transportation alone, most of them would go for the other option.

Well, I think there are a few hotels that can be found at lonely location. Most of the time such hotels can be found on highways and they do get a few customers because people would like to stay at such hotels while they are travelling. What do you think about that?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds