Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would you run a business at a lonely location?

Running a business in lonely environment will make difficult for the business to grow and if the care is not taking, the business might likely shutdown

I reckon that care should be taken regardless of whether you run a business at a crowded area or lonely area. The only real way to makes sales at a lonely area is to sell something really exceptional that is not available at all in the city or crowded area where many people live.

Advertisement Placeholder
Why will anyone even think of opening a business in a lonely place it's just a waste of time and efforts for anyone to suppose to get your goods and services closer or nearer to the people not far from them

I cannot run a business I can only location for security reasons. There are lot of kidnapping over here so it will be very risky for anyone to set up a business as a lonely place.

Theres hope for businesses in lonely area... Thats when you embrace advertisement as one of the most important thing in this aspect, with advertisement on social media and other platforms can take your business to a greater height.

Theres hope for businesses in lonely area... Thats when you embrace advertisement as one of the most important thing in this aspect, with advertisement on social media and other platforms can take your business to a greater height.

I do not think that a businessman should rely on advertisement alone if he wants to run a business at such kind of location. A lonely location should not be "too lonely" to conduct business. There should be some population around to run the business.

A lonely location will only attract fewer people and those living within the surrounding of your business and will not give much exposure to your business, people should not consider sitting their business in a location that is lonely because it's not going to be profitable in any way.

A lonely location will only attract fewer people and those living within the surrounding of your business and will not give much exposure to your business, people should not consider sitting their business in a location that is lonely because it's not going to be profitable in any way.

The fact of the matter remains that I live in a populated place but obviously most of the popular businesses in my area attract customers who are located in surrounded area. On the other hand, many popular businesses are located at lonely place and they attract people from all over the city.

Location matters a lot when one owns a business and if it is in a lonely area I think more advertisement will do and try to keep in contact with your customers

I cannot run a business I can only location for security reasons. There are lot of kidnapping over here so it will be very risky for anyone to set up a business as a lonely place.
I believe the poster actually refers to somewhere that's sparsely populated or that's not densely populated. I believe wholesaling business could actually thrive in such location as your products will be bought in bulks and might be need busses and maybe trailers to come take the goods to their destination. And you know such big vehicles would find it very difficult to make a reverse where there is a dense population

running a business at a lonely location could be very challenging because you spend so much on advertisements to get customers to where you are, nevertheless you make your less of a problem by giving mouth watering offers, like slashing sales price, giving exception services like free delivery and so many more, being in a lonely location even gives you an opportunity to be under the spotlight.
That is definitelly the besyt thing to do in that situation,you just have to go online and do lots of promotions anf offer,we operate our business in a similar location,and we have to make do with online presence.

Location matters a lot when one owns a business and if it is in a lonely area I think more advertisement will do and try to keep in contact with your customers
What about in terms of security, how would you handle the security aspect? There have been cases about how shops in lonely places are easy victims for thieves.

I think running a business in a lonely location is not advisable,but if you have your reason and that the only you location you have it not a problem the only thing is that you product must be of great value and must always be needed by people in the community.

true. business location is very important. the best way to run a business in a lonely location is by creating a strong relationship between you and your customers.

I believe the poster actually refers to somewhere that's sparsely populated or that's not densely populated. I believe wholesaling business could actually thrive in such location as your products will be bought in bulks and might be need busses and maybe trailers to come take the goods to their destination. And you know such big vehicles would find it very difficult to make a reverse where there is a dense population

Well, I am the Original Poster and I was talking about all the aspects of running business in a lonely area. So, we can also consider the security factor when it comes to running businesses in lonely areas. Lonely areas are usually less secure.

A lonely location is a no-no for me and you can't even imagine starting up a business there, generally a good business environment is the type of environment that is industrialize, developed , steady power supply and good road network ,without all this it is impossible to start up a business.

Understand the marketplace and define clear KPIs.
Draft a business plan.
Set revenue and profitability goals.
Create a human resources team.
Hire the right employees.
Offer benefits for staff.
Implement the right tools for your growth strategy.
Infact starting a business in a lonely has a lot of challenges thats attached to it, and the type of business you can run in a lonely location at farming business , ilk poultry , fishery, helicuture and aphiculture

A lonely location is a no-no for me and you can't even imagine starting up a business there, generally a good business environment is the type of environment that is industrialize, developed , steady power supply and good road network ,without all this it is impossible to start up a business.

I am sure that no one would want to start a business at a lonely location until or unless his or her business is so popular that the location becomes irrelevant. There are a few business in lonely location in my city but they are unimaginably popular.

I think running a business in a lonely location is not advisable,but if you have your reason and that the only you location you have it not a problem the only thing is that you product must be of great value and must always be needed by people in the community.
You are right about running a business in a lonely location because its not adviseable because of the issue with the customer , contacting the customer to distribute goods is the main problem.

I am sure that no one would want to start a business at a lonely location until or unless his or her business is so popular that the location becomes irrelevant. There are a few business in lonely location in my city but they are unimaginably popular.
Is risky for people to even make a Try on this because a location you are setting your business must be a location that the business will stays for a long time, it is not even the best for you to move your business from one place to another ,that is why it is better for you to get a perfect location and secure business at once... Will you choose to set your business in a lonely location even if the business is popular ?

Is risky for people to even make a Try on this because a location you are setting your business must be a location that the business will stays for a long time, it is not even the best for you to move your business from one place to another ,that is why it is better for you to get a perfect location and secure business at once... Will you choose to set your business in a lonely location even if the business is popular ?

I would not choose to set up my business even if my business is super popular. However, there is a restaurant that is VERY popular and they have running their business at high way. It is incredibly HUGE restaurant. They get thousands of customers in just a single day!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds