Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would you run a business at a lonely location?

Every business mind person will avoid to start business in lonely location but if there would be no way then I will give strong discount offer plus some attractive deals. I will spend my time for its online advertisement, offer like buy one get one bears much more attraction which I will give on regular basis. My main focus would be on extra ordinary quality of the product, which speaks itself and customers will come again and again.

Advertisement Placeholder
Anyone who is considering running a business in a lonely location is only wasting his or her time. The issue of theft can be prevalent in that area and lack of customers is also another major issue. So it is not advisable at all.

I think that in the urban areas, it is much better to run business at a really crowded place. Some businesses never get successful even in many crowded place, so how could we assume that some business in some lonely place would be successful?

I think that in the urban areas, it is much better to run business at a really crowded place. Some businesses never get successful even in many crowded place, so how could we assume that some business in some lonely place would be successful?
If you want your business to be succesful and to be popular within a short period of time , location plays an important roles and that's why you need a good location in the urban area , only a poultry farm , pigery farm can be located in a lonely location.

Location is part of the life of a business to be successful but when a business owner situate a business at lonely area then he needs to make friends with the customers so as to catch up. Also, buying of equipment that can make him busy is advisable.

There are businesses that you can run in a very lonely location like warehousing but aside that I don't think there's anything you can do if you're running a provision store in a deserted environment.

If you want your business to be succesful and to be popular within a short period of time , location plays an important roles and that's why you need a good location in the urban area , only a poultry farm , pigery farm can be located in a lonely location.

Location could be really important for many businesses, especially business that depend a lot on location. I think that food business also depends a lot on location as well.

Location matters when it comes to running a business. How would you runs such kind of business if it is at a lonely location?
The security of your workers and any potential consumers is among the most crucial factors to take into account. It's critical to have sufficient security precautions in place, including cctv and alarms, as well as a method for handling customer service enquiries and complaints.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds