Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would you run a business at a lonely location?

Wow this is a very nice suggestion. You just have to provide high quality food for all the customers. Yes I agree that pollution free and good atmosphere is one advantage of lonely places. I have the experience of eating in a restaurant that many people are eating because of delicious food even though its not at the heart of the city.

Thanks for appreciation. In fact, apart from food products, there are many things that are only available in certain parts of the city, so people travel from other parts of the city in order to buy those products. In fact, people even move from one city to another city if the other city has something exceptional to offer to people.

Advertisement Placeholder
In a lonely place that has very few residents the business is not the issue but the location. Even if the business is giving our big discounts the demand cannot go high simply because there are no potential customers around. Yes, a rural place is one example of a lonely location.
I do not see any logic in any business owner starting up a business in a lonely or a rural area that is only because there is no way that you can be able to make sales or get much I demand in some kind of a location so the business with naturally die.

I do not see any logic in any business owner starting up a business in a lonely or a rural area that is only because there is no way that you can be able to make sales or get much I demand in some kind of a location so the business with naturally die.

Starting a business in rural area is also a great idea. I think lands and shops are inexpensive in rural areas in my country and people can easily afford rent if they have multiple sources of income and start their business.

running a business at a lonely location could be very challenging because you spend so much on advertisements to get customers to where you are, nevertheless you make your less of a problem by giving mouth watering offers, like slashing sales price, giving exception services like free delivery and so many more, being in a lonely location even gives you an opportunity to be under the spotlight.
Indeed if you are situated in a lonely place you need to have an advertisement that will call the attention of people to buy your product or service. It's better to transfer to a crowded place to be near to your customers.

Indeed if you are situated in a lonely place you need to have an advertisement that will call the attention of people to buy your product or service. It's better to transfer to a crowded place to be near to your customers.

Overall, I believe that business should not be started at a lonely place. Apart from the business point of view, I believe that being located at a lonely place makes you and your business more susceptible to robbers and dacoits.

Running a business is one of the Weaknesses in business according to SWOT analysis. Since it is weakness, you need to work on it by either moving into a better location or work hard on your marketing strategy and the strengths of your business.

I don't fully grasp what you meant by isolated areas. Do you mean where the product is far away from the potential customers or far away from the people generally? None of the ideas is good but the former can be managed if the goods and services are the best.

Location matters when it comes to running a business. How would you runs such kind of business if it is at a lonely location?
This will depend entirely on my market research. While preparing my business plan. I should be able to analyze the situation at the money place. Whether I can get enough clients for my business or it will be a waste of resources. On the other hand, lonely locations can be a security risk. because your business will be prone to being attacked.

Most people are scared whenever they hear that they at to go and purchase a merchandise at a lonely location because of robbers and scammer , so sitting a business location in a lonely location is risky.
Yeah , and it is not just for the person coming to buy the goods but also for the business owner. He may end up losing his entire business to thieves.

Like I have stated before it will be very difficult for you to run a very successful businessman lonely location. Location is very important in business.

This will depend entirely on my market research. While preparing my business plan. I should be able to analyze the situation at the money place. Whether I can get enough clients for my business or it will be a waste of resources. On the other hand, lonely locations can be a security risk. because your business will be prone to being attacked.

There are some business that are running in some areas whose population is not so dense. I do not think it would be a good idea to run business at a location that is completely abandoned by the mankind. It is okay to run business in an area in a partially populated.

I would consider that as fault on the part of the business man, location is really important while trying to setup a business. Although some business do actually suit lonely location such as wholesale business while some others don't, such as provision store

I would consider that as fault on the part of the business man, location is really important while trying to setup a business. Although some business do actually suit lonely location such as wholesale business while some others don't, such as provision store

It is really hard to run a retail store at a lonely location. This is because you would require a lot of customers and it is really hard to get customers at a lonely location until or unless your business is monopolistic in nature.

It is really hard to run a retail store at a lonely location. This is because you would require a lot of customers and it is really hard to get customers at a lonely location until or unless your business is monopolistic in nature.
That's just the fact here. Retail stores are never good to be sited somewhere that's not opened for very many customers to come conveniently to patronize it. It's an important factor to consider before setting up a business enterprise

It is not even advisable for people to run a business in a location that will never be profitable, business can only survive when there is a large population and location to buy products.

The only way you can run your business from a lonely location is to make sure you are very active in online advertisement and most of your clients can really relate to you from their remote sites

The only way you can run your business from a lonely location is to make sure you are very active in online advertisement and most of your clients can really relate to you from their remote sites
If the lonely location is an island or maybe a forest on top of a mountain range then I don't think your online advertisement will work. No matter how you advertise but if the location is not accessible then I don't think your business will succeed and it will not last long.

Location matters when it comes to running a business. How would you runs such kind of business if it is at a lonely location?
A lonely location is not a place to run a business since there are few people there who might not always need your product or services but if you do business in an open place where different people come , you'll get much sales because there are people around to patronize you unlike in a lonely place where people rarely pass

Just like you said location is very important but staying in a lonely place can be frustrating but I think the only strategy you can apply is advertising your goods online

Starting a business in rural area is also a great idea. I think lands and shops are inexpensive in rural areas in my country and people can easily afford rent if they have multiple sources of income and start their business.
For me I would never want to start up a business in a lonely or rural area simply because the business would not stillwell is there not a lot of people there that can be able to afford what business is selling or offering to the.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds