Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would Offline business survive in this 2nd outbreak of corona?

With the second outbreak of the pandemic called Corona virus, what is the forward regarding offline business that are not digitalized?
In the second outbreak of this pandemic , the offline business owners will face a lot of problems and will face a very big challenge as it is proving to be more dangerous and hence there is no idea that the offline business in which include shops and markets might be closed at anytime.

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course this is true. Many offline businesses will not perform well or up to standard because of the effects of the Corona virus happening all over again in different parts of the world. In this same era some offline businesses will also flourish because of the products or services they offer. Pharmacies, food sellers, and other important items that are basic necessities. Infact these offline businesses will take in more revenues at this time. The second wave will definetly affect many offline businesses but not all.

By obeying every safety precautions and keeping safe. Don't forget to social distance, wear a face mask, avoid unnecessary gatherings and wash your hands regularly. Businesses should provide whatever is needed to ensure safety precautions are maintained. More importantly should be obeying government directives on curfew and regulations.

I literally see no chances of survival for offline businesses if there is to be a second wave of this covid 19 pandemic, which according to the news the second wave would be more disastrous than the first wave since there is a new variant Currently of corona virus

Any smart business will surely survive in the second wave of coronavirus. They have experience and learnt from the first outbreak last year, most businesses now go online to carry out their day-to-day business activities. Since there is no direct buying and selling of goods and services the survival skills of most people has actually improved last year by not depending on only one source of income.

The way things are going now because of pandemic, I don't think business can survive now because nobody wants to be affected by coronavircus, so it very hard for business to function well,

The second would covid-19 pandemic spread may be effectively mar cordial transactions of physical buying and selling of goods and services termed as "Offline Business" in our day in day-out routine. But, still we can flatting the curves and stop the spread.

I believe somehow in life, that we human beings are at all time ready to adapt to anything to survive. Just like it happened in the previous pandemic lockdown. That may be another challenge for offline business. Because there is no how it won't be affected in negative ways. And by that time everyone will be trying to involve in online business.

They are really going to struggle if the threats of a second lockdown comes to fruition. Moving your business online now is very easy there are various in platforms like Jumia or even through social media, I'll advise anyone to at least give his/her business an online presence.

It is going to be a difficult one in this second phase of corona virus, the effects of the first phase is still very much available on offline business. A lot of offline business are owing rent of there business shops or house, some are owing on product supplied etc..

With the second outbreak of the pandemic called Corona virus, what is the forward regarding offline business that are not digitalized?
Offline business that are not digitalized will be available on there location only or nearby, offline business may run always if there's no protocol that they must stop from operating if they can be the one's can give the spreading of pandemic.

I can boldly say that all offline businessmen will never pray or wish for the second outbreak of covid-19 pandemic, but if that happens, I think many of them will temporarily switch to online business

rganizations were incredibly influenced by the lockdown in March until April however they attempted to stand up beginning in June. Eateries improved by zeroing in on the conveyance and take out. As of not long ago the feast in is extremely negligible yet cafés are acquiring since they have eliminated costs, less staff as well. With other disconnected organizations managing individual to-individual like drug store and store, they are as yet doing incredible with their deals

It will be very difficult for offline business to survive this second break of Corona virus, but what business owner and marketers must do is to derive a better selling strategy. However there are some goods that costomers can not do with, they will keep selling.

I'd rather not thing about it because it's devastating to imagine. We all know how much we lost in the first wave and it won't be funny this time. Will it even end there, the insurgence of crime rate that it will bring to the table is what is fearing me the most.

As for me offline business can't survive in the out brake of the second lock down because they won't have anything to do but only does selling drugs can only be allow to open and does selling foods after that if your business is not link online forget it or they all bring it down online and that's the only option left for them

Restrictions can affect businesses to a great extent,as physical presence is needed for commerce to trive in offline business. But the way to survive and keep the business running is to switch to digital marketing and do home delivery.
[automerge]1611994050[/automerge]
Restrictions can affect businesses to a great extent,as physical presence is needed for commerce to trive in offline business. But the way to survive and keep the business running is to switch to digital marketing and do home delivery.

It will not be that easy but some things they can do is to work from home, and create an online platform where you can continue your day to day business affairs. For someone why a company, they will work from home as well, they can use a video app like zoom to hold their meetings, carry out their various duties at home and then submit it in the office. That way, the company will still function even during the pandemic.

The outbreak of the pandemic was a big blow on the well-being of the entire human existence.
I can remember how many that was once rich but today they are very poor most of them have dropped out of work because a lot of businesses and companies were shut down.
The outbreak of this virus and possible lockdown is going to destroy businesses.

The only simple solution is to take that business online. Offline business owners can take time to study online businesses or hire an online store manger to move their business to the next level. Except they want their business to collapse.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds