Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would Offline business survive in this 2nd outbreak of corona?

Most businesses are definitely going to survive if they plan their selling business very well. If your product is among essential product then you are most likely to be allowed to continue your business. This second wave lockdown won't be as hard as the first one as we are now better prepared.

Advertisement Placeholder
Offline businesses survival lies in the ability to harness the power of ICT to communicate and reach out to its existing customers. Also, focusing on how to automate some part of the business duties such as order- delivery with little or no man power involved in such processes.

I don't think it will survive, because unlike the first pandemic lockdown that caught everyone unaware, most people are already planning and shifting attentions to online businesses in case lockdown sstart at any time

With the second outbreak of the pandemic called Corona virus, what is the forward regarding offline business that are not digitalized?
Coronavirus is not only deadly for human lives but also it is dangerous for economy of the world.
The offline business will be destroyed if the businessman don't have any back up plane for survival.

With the second outbreak of the pandemic called Corona virus, what is the forward regarding offline business that are not digitalized?
In this type of crisis, offline business suffers, it's inevitable. However it's very possible to resume after the crisis and even make more sales than ever before. Most offline business products are a residential, hence the assumption.

Second wave of covid-19 pandemic till amaze me. I can not stop thinking about the news. Out of the blues, month after the first wave has subsided, we hear second wave. Where is it coming from? Well, just as we were able to survive the first wave of it, I believe we will the second.

Congratulations to every soul still alive to this point. Imagine how scared we were when we heard about the deadly outbreak of the disease. And in spite the harsh and difficult season. We all made till the end of the year.

Likewise, we will make it next year. All offline quality standard business will still be in operation and new ones are coming into operations.

I fear if the second Covid 19 break out like the first covid-19 disease, it will really be disastrous on offline Business owner who don't have any presence online. It's not always easy to make sales offline even without pandemic and lockdown talkmore of two lockdown In a roll in two years.

The second outbreak of Corona which might instigate another lockdown would be really brutal and deal a heavy blow to some offline businesses. We can all recall how alot of businesses was affected by the first lockdown and outbreak if the virus. Alot of these business are still not yet fully recuperated, so I I think some of these businesses would really be in the red if another lockdown is instigated.

I can bet it that second lockdown won't be successful in my country. The brunt of the first lockdown is being felt by everybody especially the small scale business owner. But if it is enforced forcefully,offline businesses will automatically collapse except the business that have to do with foodstuff.

In my location, that will depend on if a lockdown will be enforced or not. If it is enforced, then businesses except for essential goods and services will be mandated to shut down. If a lockdown is not imposed, businesses will continue as usual just that the period of business hours will be reduced.
People are fed up with the pandemic here and will feel restless if another lockdown is imposed.

With a second virus outbreak, I think everything would remain the same, respecting the security measures. Companies already know how to act thanks to recent experience, which in my country worked. The rebound problem comes as a consequence of the Christmas season, all the people took to the streets without measuring the consequences, I think that after this they will take shelter again and the companies will continue to operate.

It will be much difficult for the offline business to run with smoothly in the second wave of covid 19.
It is necessary that offline business should be convert into online businesses. So, that business can't be disturb.

The offline businesses would be worst hit if a lockdown is pronounced. The online businesses would be affected as well but not as the offline, because there is a low buying power during the lockdown, people prefer to save their money in case there is a worst case scenario. Same thing happened in the first wave, all businesses were affected.
That is my fear that this new variant of corona virus will cause a second wave of pandemic and will force the governments to declare another series of lockdown. If that happens then the economy will again drop to its knees. Considering that our country has not yet recovered from the first wave of pandemic I don't think we have the capability to overcome the 2nd wave. I am hoping that rich countries will come to our aid particularly for the food and other needs.

That is my fear that this new variant of corona virus will cause a second wave of pandemic and will force the governments to declare another series of lockdown. If that happens then the economy will again drop to its knees. Considering that our country has not yet recovered from the first wave of pandemic I don't think we have the capability to overcome the 2nd wave. I am hoping that rich countries will come to our aid particularly for the food and other needs.
Hopefully Bro.

I said this on another thread, COVID or no COVID, my business hasn't really been affected. We operated out of our home office, 100% remotely and online before the pandemic, so we didn't need thee adjustment that a lot of our competitors did. In fact, it feels like 2020 was better for us than some of the more recent years i.e 2019 and going as far back as 2017, which were really slow for us.

A second wave of corona virus wouldn’t be of any good to offline business owners. Business are trying to recuperate from the loss suffered during the first wave of the virus. I don’t think another lockdown will favor them at all. More businesses are going to go bankrupt and people will definately lose their jobs also

It is Going To be very tough for all Of us. But, this Isn't going to be the end of world. Difficult time gives golden Time in return. Secondly, you can't relay fully on Online businesses, because of more chances of scams. So hope For The Best and Don't worry about It.

There is low hope that ofglune business will survive in this second brake of corona virus , because as we all kmowvall offline businesses will be shut down if corona should spring out again. And it means offline businesses cannot survive it.

All offline businesses will definitely stop due to no physical transaction that will take place due to second outbreak of Corona virus, what can be done is for them to upgrade to digital and online transaction.

The second phase of the COVID 19 is going to have a lot of negative effect on offline business except if there is no total Lock down as in last year's first phase,if people are able to move around,it won't have much effect.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds