Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How will you compete with a well known brand?

When trying to compete against a well known brand that definitely means your own brand is quite promising too and popular since it's about competition among you two brand try and study the other aspect they are not into .

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are completely new then you are pretty much out of luck. And you have to earn one customer at a time and let them have the word of mouth. This seem to be the case for earning new customer every year. That should be the process I assume.

Study the weaknesses and things about the already established brand that you can add something new to and Launch out your campaigns all out. You'll make an impact

When trying to compete against a well known brand that definitely means your own brand is quite promising too and popular since it's about competition among you two brand try and study the other aspect they are not into .
If your product is not popular then the usual approach is to compete by the price. Usually new products have the so called introductory price which is at least 20% cheaper than the known brand. I have noticed that in bath soap and laundry soap. However, the price helps but not very effective sometimes.

It's best to start cheap cos well known brands are kind of expensive and because a lot of people trust them, they will make their product scarce and expensive.

It's best to start cheap and also try making a quality advert.

Competing with a well-known brand that can sometimes be problematic especially to new startups because they have been trusted by a lot of people. I think you will definitely need to be very innovative in order to be able to compete with them.

It won't be very easy to compete with a well known brand as you're just coming in into the market as newbie. But that doesn't mean there's no room for more entrants into the business. Give it your best shots as much as you are able

Competing with a well known brand is not really a difficult thing to do. What you have to do is to offer similar services at a cheaper price without compromising the quality of your products.

There are many ways you can compete with well known products, first is reduction in price of that product, then create a convincing awareness about it, then make it easily marketable
I would definitely compete with a well-known brand if it comes to it and the strategy that I will devise is to be able to produce this product in a very unique and more special way with less price than my competitors product.

Competing with a well known brand is a very difficult thing but it requires determination. Firstly,a market survey should be done before launching your brand. The market survey will enable you know how the packaging of existing brands are,the prices at which they are been sold and also their quantity and quality. After the market survey,try to make your brand presentable so it will be easily accepted in the market.

You can compete with any brand if you plan to stay in your business. But first thing you need to do is to know what they do that make them a thread to your business when you found out then try and outcompete them in those aspects because you can only defeat someone when you know his source of strength.

Even with good brand you can always prouve yourself , you should be patient and of course your time will come and you will make your constant customers .

You'll never do well when you're a new brand and your unique selling point is that you are simply not the same as anther brand. That's never going to go well for you. You need to start small and approach people. Don't build yourself up as someone who needs to defeat your competitor because people just don't buy into that.

You'll never do well when you're a new brand and your unique selling point is that you are simply not the same as anther brand. That's never going to go well for you. You need to start small and approach people. Don't build yourself up as someone who needs to defeat your competitor because people just don't buy into that.
Being a new brand always comes with advantage because it offers the person opportunity to capitalize on the things wanting in existing products to build his own product.

Look for loopholes! I mean you should look for those ways in which the brand is failing to perform. Then look for ways you can improve on them.

Look for loopholes! I mean you should look for those ways in which the brand is failing to perform. Then look for ways you can improve on them.
This is a nice strategy, especially when you are capable in meeting up with those aspects of business that the popular brand is lacking in.

This is a very good way to compete with a well known brand. Once you understood their loopholes, work on it to perfect your own product. Their loopholes might be price, packaging or market availability.

For a business owner, looking to achieve business success shouldn't compete any brand, he or she she develop a strategy to prove a point.

That is a good idea to look for the loopholes of the big brand. You can fight with a better service and a better marketing campaign on a high level. You have to invest in building your own brand.

Yeah I think competing with a well known brand is actually going to be tough because they have been in the system for long ,you just need to improve your service more

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds