Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How will you compete with a well known brand?

I think the first thing that should be settled in one's mind is the fact that nothing is new under the sun. You can just model that of your competitors and improve on it as you go on

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the hard thing about just starting up is that there are products or a more known brand as your competition. The advantage is on their side but it doesn't mean to give up.

So if you're in this kind of situation, what ways would you do to keep up with the competition?
I think you will need to double time in your National television advertisement. Those brands that are televised have the capacity to win against the competitors. I also suggest you get celebrities as your endorsers so that as the endorser is popular they will carry also your brand.

Can anyone compete with Amazon, or Coca-Cola for that matter? Not really? Does this means there is no room for a new business or a product? Well, that is also not very true.

It's going to be tough, and I will really not like to fight with well known brand.

Just imagine trying to compete with coca cola, it's probably a dead game.

If there are other competitors, you can give it a try.

But if you're the first one to compete with that well known brand, you need to have a powerful edge and advantage, and you need to get your marketing strategy right and fast.
The only way You can be able to complete it with a well-known brand is for your products to be unique if your product is unique you can be able to beat any competitive in the market whether he or she is a well-known brand or not.

Competing with a well known brand is not that difficult to do. You will have to to know the weaknesses of your competitors and learn how to improve on it on your own business.

Fighting an already established brand in business competition can be so fierce since that brand almost already had the market.
The most logical thing any new company can do is to look for an area or weakness in the part of the established brand and make their own product not to have that weakness.
I definitely agree with you that 59 already established business or brand can be very difficult because this already established brands has their market share and for you to take from such as making sure you will need to be at your very best in your business and one of this way that you can be at your very best in your business is to take advantage of your business comparative advantage over the established business I wanted to discover if you improve on it and make it your business selling point.

A start up should work towards having a share of the market in the initial stage by looking for the limitations of the established brand and filling that limitations. Peak milk was an established brand in my country but out of reach of the average person and cowbell a new entrant into the market came with satchet powdered milk plain and chocolate with affordable prices that was how gradually they broke into the market.

A start up should work towards having a share of the market in the initial stage by looking for the limitations of the established brand and filling that limitations. Peak milk was an established brand in my country but out of reach of the average person and cowbell a new entrant into the market came with satchet powdered milk plain and chocolate with affordable prices that was how gradually they broke into the market.
Well said. No matter how big a brand or company might be, there is always a flaw. It can never be completely perfect it could be in terms of customer service or it could be in terms of the amount of time needed to supply their service

One of the hard thing about just starting up is that there are products or a more known brand as your competition. The advantage is on their side but it doesn't mean to give up.

So if you're in this kind of situation, what ways would you do to keep up with the competition?
Any business that thinks of competing with a well known brand when the business is yet to make profit is digging it own grave.

When managing your own business, you shouldn't look into competing with anyone for places. You should stand firm to your business to make your own business success.

Competing with a popular brand means taking the bull by its horn.you have to lean on practice in loads in order to achieve this success

It's one of the most difficult thing to do. But the best thing to do is capitalize on their mistakes. There was a popular brand of milk that increased their price a new brand came in and sold it at the reduced price

I would compete by strategizing, effective delivery services and I'll do promotion services and my marketing skills would be effective.

This is not always easy, but with time you can beat the already existing brand.Find out what they do for customers ,make better strategies,bring new innovations,market your products to the best of your ability.

This is not that easy but you can do it by doing more advertisement, Discount services and giving your customers fair treatment. This changes may not come as you will be expecting but in less than no time you will be there

If there is enough money, then you have a lot of advantages to compete with any brand you want. The first step is to study the brand and the people patronizing the brand, what do they love about that brand? What is the brand lacking? Then you will incorporate all the features of that brand into your own and then add the one feature they are lacking, then also you might want to reduce the cost of your own brand

One of the primary reasons consumers choose huge brands is that they are (usually) consistent, so the consumer knows what to anticipate. As a result, you must be as consistent as possible in order for customers to know what to anticipate when they utilize your company and for you to portray yourself as a professional firm.

One thing I have learnt about competition is to always know your competitors and level the playing ground so you can now both go for it, in business a starting business would do well to claim publicity produce quality content and drive awareness to the company that should level the playing field.

Competing with a well-known brand is very tasking, draining and challenging. First off, you have to offer quality service, reduction of the prices of the products 100% customer satisfaction, premium advertisement and frequent promos.

It's difficult to compete with a well-known brand. To defeat that brand, you'll need a lot of dedication and persistence because you'll have to first establish your own consumer base.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds