Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How will you compete with a well known brand?

One of the hard thing about just starting up is that there are products or a more known brand as your competition. The advantage is on their side but it doesn't mean to give up.

So if you're in this kind of situation, what ways would you do to keep up with the competition?
As a new product in the market you must make sure that you sell at a low price when you are in competition with a major brand in the market in order for you to break into the market as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the hard thing about just starting up is that there are products or a more known brand as your competition. The advantage is on their side but it doesn't mean to give up.

So if you're in this kind of situation, what ways would you do to keep up with the competition?
It can be difficult most times, but one has to be determined to keep up with competitions.
Look at your brand again, do some rebranding if need be, get creative, incorporate attractive measures not done by your competitions.

It is not easy to compete with a well known brand. However, taking steps such as offering the same quality of goods and services at a significantly lower price might help attract customers to your side.

Competing with a well-known brand can be a difficult task because there are many people who would always prefer branded products over unbranded products and it seems like there is nothing that can change their mind. You can compete with such branded products by targeting a specific audience for your business.

Well that battle is never an easy one because you have to slowly let people know of your brand and make sure that you own products is actually very unique and advertise more

I don't purposely go into competition in a business ,every business brand and organisation has their mode of operation .if people like your own way of operating they will always be there to patronize you, it is just for us to do the right thing and deliver good quality products.

You can compete with a well known brand by doing more than they do for customers. This including customer satisfaction, discounts and even more of advertisement. You can go online to create social media presence too so as to gain popularity.
Well when it comes to the issue of competiton there is a lot that is entails.The market can be very complex and competitive for a new brand in terms of capitalisation,size and years of operation.

I think if you want to keep up with bigger companies, you need something that can set you apart, like offering something they don't have or creating a branding that shows a different kind of mentality than them.

I don't purposely go into competition in a business ,every business brand and organisation has their mode of operation .if people like your own way of operating they will always be there to patronize you, it is just for us to do the right thing and deliver good quality products.
Competing with a well known brand is a very big challenge in the business world , well known brand has already established their product and all what the new business need is to upgrade their brand and start advertising .

Competing with well known brand requires devotion and also have a powerful edge, you also get your marketing strategy in order to do that.

Competing with a well known brand is a very big challenge in the business world , well known brand has already established their product and all what the new business need is to upgrade their brand and start advertising .
I can imagine.. well maybe in a situation like that then you need to give up on the business if the business involves competition with a well-known brand.. because as I am saying here there is little possibility of succeeding if you are competing.

A would rather say don't go into a business with the mind set of competition because frustration will set in. Business thrive when you patiently grow it and real understand what the people need around where you intend doing the business, get quality products and engage in advertisement and good staff.

Small business can sometimes feel swallowed by much larger companies, especially on a local level. How can a local diner compete with a chain restaurant that moves in across the street? How can small boutiques lure customers away from the convenience of purchasing an item online and having it delivered a couple of days later?

This won't be easy , most especially if you are running a much smaller business. The most important thing is to make your client trust you to deliver to them exactly what your competitor can deliver.

Competition nowadays with the companies or organisations producing the same product like yours is very difficult nowaday , most especially competing with a bigger company than yours , you sure need to have a good strategy and making sure you keep advertising your product online .

Is not that easy to buy people's mind so hard work need to be done, for one to complete will known brand you need to reduce the price of the product in order to get much customers.

You have to offer what they can't. If you can't do this in price, you do it in service. If you can't do it in service, you do it in reliability. You want to give people a reason to try your brand over ones that have been around for several years or even decades.

As a small business entrepreneur, it's not easy competing with a well known brand because you are running a small business and you are new , so you have to work on perfecting your own product and also advertise your business.
As a small business entrepreneur, it's not easy competing with a well known brand because you are running a small business and you are new , so you have to work on perfecting your own product and also advertise your business.

First, I will make sure that I match the quality of the product of the brand. I will also make sure that I offer good customer service. Bigger brands are successful because they maintain the quality.

First, I will make sure that I match the quality of the product of the brand. I will also make sure that I offer good customer service. Bigger brands are successful because they maintain the quality.
It will definitely be difficult to compete with established brands who have been there for years. The best thing you can do is to ensure that your current customers are always treated specially to avoid losing them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds