Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How will you compete with a well known brand?

Fighting an already established brand in business competition can be so fierce since that brand almost already had the market.
The most logical thing any new company can do is to look for an area or weakness in the part of the established brand and make their own product not to have that weakness.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way to compete with a well known brand is to ensure that the product that you want to compete with is not a highly good product b cause your product would be able to overcome the product if your product is good and able to beat or defeat the product then you have already compete the product and you have won.

You can compete with a well known brand by doing more than they do for customers. This including customer satisfaction, discounts and even more of advertisement. You can go online to create social media presence too so as to gain popularity.
I am totally in support of your submission. If any company want to compete with a well known brand, the company must come out with a better idea or strategy that is better than their own competitors. They can offer cheap prices on all their products or even discounts on their products.

In competiting with a well know brand in terms of business is not easy but most often the issue is to start and with the aim of achievement you can do better. the thing is that you provide qualitative products to your customers as needed that is meeting up their demand.

One of the hard thing about just starting up is that there are products or a more known brand as your competition. The advantage is on their side but it doesn't mean to give up.

So if you're in this kind of situation, what ways would you do to keep up with the competition?
Competing with a well known brand is like a rabbit running after a car, one need to be really careful when competing with a well known brand, you need to package your product/brand in a better way so that it can surpass the already known brand and you also need proper advertisement.

One of the hard thing about just starting up is that there are products or a more known brand as your competition. The advantage is on their side but it doesn't mean to give up.

So if you're in this kind of situation, what ways would you do to keep up with the competition?
If am I'm this kind of a situation,I think I will be the one that will be my making loud noice than the branded one, because am still new in town and I needed to be notice and be using my product as well.

In reply to your question above concerning what to do to compete with a well known brand, well I would say first of all that this is no easy task by any means so don't even think it is a walk in the pack, first of all meet your customers needs

When it comes to competition i will look at the fault of the competing product and the unit that is very weak and add more packaging on my product

If am I'm this kind of a situation,I think I will be the one that will be my making loud noice than the branded one, because am still new in town and I needed to be notice and be using my product as well.
While what you said is also true, majority of the time the type for a new brand or business doesn't last very long. Unless of course if you promote it well and you have a good marketing strategy.

To compete with an already established brand in the business space, you will have to research on what they are doing that you are not doing that gives them an edge over you

I will compete with them the normal way of doing. I will spy them see the services they do not offer and then I will try to better those services and offer people.

Competing with a well known brand is highly demanding, as a starter you must come up with something different with the view of customer satisfaction. Creating awareness of your brand will also go along way (this is the most important thing, let people know what you can offer and convincing them on why they should start using your product)
That's it basically!
It is not an impossible task. When you go with that mindset(it is possible) it will be archived. otherwise it is a total waste of time

If you are a business person that is just starting it will be very difficult to compete with them but you have to bring in new innovations in order to stand a chance.

You being aware that there are other brands that are well known and with lots of experience as competition is a starting point. Study about these brands and find out about their weakness then use that as an advantage by improving in that aspect. Or you could add a new concept to how you run your business.

Competition is healthy. Why? It helps in improving the quality of your service and it makes you want to do more. If you want to compete with already established brand, Improve the quality of your product and sell at a lower price.

Well I would say since it's against a known company, it's better to focus on the customers, treat them we'll and show them why being in business with you is the right decision

If it is something that is already clear that I won't be able to handle the competition, I would rather sell the business to someone and go ahead to start somewhere else.

It might be very difficult for me to compete with other business brand that is doing the same type of business with me,but I believe one of the most effective strategy to compete with them is to make your goods or services slightly cheaper than what they are selling.

A good advertising strategy is the key to compete with a well known brand m making a grassroot advertisement showing people how your products work better thannthe well known brand is the first way and secondly reducing your price so that people can confirm the authenticity of your product .

For new business that is just starting and have competition even if they are well known brands, it's advisable not to force the competition by always trying to prove a point just act natural and focus on the quality of your goods and marketing strategy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds