Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How will you compete with a well known brand?

Well that battle is never an easy one because you have to slowly let people know of your brand and make sure that you own products is actually very unique and advertise more
That in itself is a good strategy to follow,but we have to understand that the known brand is here with experence over the years,and in addition it has the finance to fund any business initiatve it want to carry out.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will try to focus more on the weakness of the brand and try to improve my brand in that regards. This will help me gain trust and I will never cheat or deceive my customers like many popular brands do.

I will try to focus more on the weakness of the brand and try to improve my brand in that regards. This will help me gain trust and I will never cheat or deceive my customers like many popular brands do.
It's not always easy to grow a brand from a start-up to an established company. There are many things you need to put in place before start, and you also need to make your brand unique in order to hold on to customers.

Fighting or competing with already established brand should not be the goal of new brand. The goal is to make name, and to make name customers have to satisfy. Profit and goal should be the goal of new business rather than strategizing on fighting already established brand.

It's not always easy to grow a brand from a start-up to an established company. There are many things you need to put in place before start, and you also need to make your brand unique in order to hold on to customers.

In order to make your product a really big brand, you must convince people that your product is much better than the branded ones. This is the hardest part of your job due to obvious reasons, as many people trust big brands.

Research is the best thing to do when trying to compete with a well known brand, you need to know their weak point and use it to produce better product that will surpass their product .

This will not be an easy challenge. If I have a smaller business and there is a huge competitor , the most important thing I will do is just for me to start building Trust with any clients I have opportunity to do business with.

Advertisement is the heart and soul of a succesful business, you need to keep advertising and make your product a quality product that will keep bringing more customers daily .

One of the hard thing about just starting up is that there are products or a more known brand as your competition. The advantage is on their side but it doesn't mean to give up.

So if you're in this kind of situation, what ways would you do to keep up with the competition?
I would rather advise against entering a business with the mentality of competitiveness since it will lead to frustration. Business thrives
when you slowly expand it and truly understand what the people need in the area where you aim to conduct business,

Sometimes , so many people are always interested in the quality of the product and your honesty about the type of product or services you are dealing with could determines how people will take your business. Try improving in this area.

Fighting or competing with already established brand should not be the goal of new brand. The goal is to make name, and to make name customers have to satisfy. Profit and goal should be the goal of new business rather than strategizing on fighting already established brand.
That is a good point,because as a new business you do not have the experience in the market,you do not have the finance,and youn do not have the credibility as well,one should just concentrate in giving out good products and services.

That in itself is a good strategy to follow,but we have to understand that the known brand is here with experence over the years,and in addition it has the finance to fund any business initiatve it want to carry out.

There are many ways to compete with a brand and one of the best ways to compete is to maintain quality or improve quality. This may, however, require you to invest more.

There are many ways to compete with a brand and one of the best ways to compete is to maintain quality or improve quality. This may, however, require you to invest more.
This is actually a good strategy,but do you think it is a top priority for a new brand product to be competing with a known brand,what it should be more concentrated on is to gain access into the market.

By providing more customer service than a well-known brand, you can outperform it. This includes client satisfaction, exclusive offers, and even more advertising. You can develop a social media presence online to increase your visibility.

I think this depends on the kind of strategies you are using in your business,if you have a good business strategy you can earn a good amount of money.

. People love San Miguel so Beerhausen spent so much in the marketing just to make some sales. But after some years that new beer in town surrendered. That is how difficult to fight an established brand. The fight should no be head-on so that the newcomer would have a fighting chance.

1. Focus on personalized customer service. Often, customer service is where big companies are lacking. ...
  2. Offer a unique experience or expert advice. ...
  3. Create a social media presence. ...
  4. Find your niche. ...
  5. Recruit talented employees. ...
  6. Take your store online.

Let me share a true account of the beer fight. Up until Beerhausen arrived in our nation, the only beer brand available locally was San Miguel. San Miguel is well-liked by consumers, therefore Beerhausen invested much in marketing in an effort to increase sales. But after a while, the new brew in town gave up. That is how difficult it is to compete with a well-known brand. To give the newbie a chance, the combat shouldn't be engaged head-on.

The best way and strategies to use in other to compete with a well known brand is the involvement of organizational restructuring, delivering the best service Wich the other brand doesn't render and a strategic discount

There are many strategies you can use in competing with a well known brand is by producing the best product , and checking on the weak point of the well known brand and using it against them .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds