Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to survive when your business is in a dead industry

Alexandoy

Captain Junkie
Credits
Dead industry means it is not allowed due to the pandemic. Most of the dead industries are tourism and entertainment that includes bars, stage shows and movies. So how could you make your business survive in these trying times? Sell something that can make you a profit. A movie studio has opened a store of memorabilia, they sell items donated by movie stars. The shop is manned by film workers who are presently jobless.

Advertisement Placeholder
A very good topic here, my sister sells art work in a tourist center and she hasn't made any sales for almost a year and past sales cannot even be accounted for as I guess monies have been diverted due to low sales.

In my home country, life has returned to normal, a lot of businesses are fully functional. However, government has closed the boarders and halted the international flights. Hotel and travel agencies waited for many months for the government to open international flights and boarders. When the government decided to keep the foreign travelers out, more than 90 percent big hotels have shut down. I think going to hibernation is a better idea and the business is in a dead industry.

I have a friend who is an actress and director of plays. She continues to work through YouTube channels and various different platforms, provide options for the public to continue to enjoy her plays, such live presentations are paid and others are free. It is an excellent option to continue producing profits and at the same time give the opportunity to make her work known to more people.

Well,life has returned to normal in my country so no more restriction. Aside from that,you can convert a business or offer something related to it. If your business is restricted by the pandemic, especially if you're in the entertainment sector, you can always deliver online content.

Dead industry means it is not allowed due to the pandemic. Most of the dead industries are tourism and entertainment that includes bars, stage shows and movies. So how could you make your business survive in these trying times? Sell something that can make you a profit. A movie studio has opened a store of memorabilia, they sell items donated by movie stars. The shop is manned by film workers who are presently jobless.
Dead industry should just wait for the time that they can open again for business. It is the decision of the government so that the coronavirus will not spread. Coronavirus already has claimed millions of lives all over the world. Just like what you said they should do something else before they are approved to operate again.

If it’s something like a bar/restaurant that has closed due to the pandemic, your only choice would be to do the whole curbside pickup thing like I saw so many doing. As for bars, if the weather is appropriate you could take the whole thing outside and follow strict social distancing guidelines.
Luckily, things are slowly getting back to normal anyway. 🙂😉

Having a dead business due to this pandemic is so frustrating. But I don't think people should give up. I think business people need to come up with new strategies that will earn them income. For example, the tourism industry can create videos of the tourist attraction sites and sell them to people so they can watch at home. It all involves being creative and find a way to still let the business survive even if it will not be as profitable.

It will be difficult to sustain your business if it is in the dead industry. Such businesses have greatly affected during pandemics and other things.

If the business is dying down, and you have the confidence that it may prosper in future, in the time you can invest money there. Obviously you may take loan for that.

Reconsider your strategy. Your attitude toward failure is crucial to your success. You've probably discovered where you went wrong after re-evaluating your firm and are ready to redefine and rethink your approach. You've made the decision not to give up and are set on achieving your goals. This is an important stage in recovering your failing company, but it's also a difficult one.

I think the only way to survive in such an Industry is to continue learning new things. You can't solely depend on your job.

In this kind of scenerio. I think the best thing for the company is to find another niche in the industry that could be making them money and if not they don't have any means than to close down since it's the government order

It is very important for people to have alternate means of making money I guess their business is in a dead industry such as tourism and entertainment.

I don't think it is right to call them dead Industry simply because they were closed due to the pandemic. I believe such companies will rise now the lockdown is over

Even though the name used to described it not good but notwithstanding they are just closed for a moment but they will be open sooner of later.

Burn the movie into CDs, copy them into flash drives create and online shopping sure (low budget) let customer place order and they boys deliver it to their house

I feel pity for the businesses that closed down or were badly affected in terms of sales. I don't know how they can easily change their kinds of niches. Business is not a skill that you can decide to learn another form of writing or designing.

Apart from that ,you can transform a company or provide something relates to it. If your company is limited by the pandemic, particularly if you are in the home enjoyment industry, you can constantly provide on-line web content.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds