Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to survive when your business is in a dead industry

The only way you can survive is to have additional capital at hands. During the Covid-19 crisis, many businesses ended, but a few of them survived because they had enough capital at hand and they were still being able to provide customers with their services.

Advertisement Placeholder
Dead industry means it is not allowed due to the pandemic. Most of the dead industries are tourism and entertainment that includes bars, stage shows and movies. So how could you make your business survive in these trying times? Sell something that can make you a profit. A movie studio has opened a store of memorabilia, they sell items donated by movie stars. The shop is manned by film workers who are presently jobless.
There is nothing such people can do about the businesses until the restrictions are lifted.
For the time being, they can go into other small businesses online or even offline to sustain themselves.

I won't even support starting a business in an industry that is considered dead or lacking enough patronage, except if you come up with some new initiatives.

It will be hard for a business to survive in a dead industry. An industry that doesn't function as a result of pandemic will find it difficult to survive. The best thing to do is to wait till the industry will.be opened again.

Well, due to the pandemic outbreak, alot of countries, business ventures, has be deadly affect and are still suffering the damages which has course them. but to be sincere I can say my country was not that affected like others. business have returned to their functioning position. This is because, during the pandemic outbreak alot of business ventures most especially the movie shows etc has learned and making use of the social media platforms in the promotion of there business online and it generate to them alot of income.

Dead industry means it is not allowed due to the pandemic. Most of the dead industries are tourism and entertainment that includes bars, stage shows and movies. So how could you make your business survive in these trying times? Sell something that can make you a profit. A movie studio has opened a store of memorabilia, they sell items donated by movie stars. The shop is manned by film workers who are presently jobless.
there were many dead industries due to the pandemic.
But after the first phase of the pandemic, many businesses have been recuperated in my country.
The best thing to do at such time is to look out for any other thing you can earn money through.

It can be very difficult to start another business venture if it happens that God is the only one you have at hand. But it is never too late to start a new business venture so as to meet up with your expenses.

Some actually survived from the savings they kept, this is why it's advisable to always save Incase of emergency. The lockdown was an example of emergency

Well me can actually attend busy seminars and look for ways to actually revive the business again and also ask people who are in that same line of business of yours

The only way you can survive is to have additional capital at hands. During the Covid-19 crisis, many businesses ended, but a few of them survived because they had enough capital at hand and they were still being able to provide customers with their services.
Thank you for this, that means it is not even the best for us to invest all of our capital in a business, I believe it should be a right decision that we have some money in case there is a situation like this.

I have a friend who is an actress and director of plays. She continues to work through YouTube channels and various different platforms, provide options for the public to continue to enjoy her plays, such live presentations are paid and others are free. It is an excellent option to continue producing profits and at the same time give the opportunity to make her work known to more people.
Khamby the most popular tiktoker attained fame during lockdown. When in lockdown everyone focuses on online to get connected, I believe creating online content this period is very wise

How to survive this depends on the country. Take for example, almost all the part of Italy were shutdown due to the pandemic attack because it was serious on them. Nobody is permitted to attend any form of gathering let alone going to club. So no way out except you try online gathering which might not be really yummy like physical gathering.

I really pity people such kind of business. It means they only earn money by what they sell that day. Such business suffers during the pandemic.

there were many dead industries due to the pandemic.
But after the first phase of the pandemic, many businesses have been recuperated in my country.
The best thing to do at such time is to look out for any other thing you can earn money through.
A lot of businesses were dead industries as a result of the pandemic. At such a time, there's very little or nothing that can be done.

Though the era of the pandemic has gone in my country but if I am to advice anybody who's into dead business. I would advise him to make sure he promotes his business online. There is no business that cannot be promoted online.

Dead industry should just wait for the time that they can open again for business. It is the decision of the government so that the coronavirus will not spread. Coronavirus already has claimed millions of lives all over the world. Just like what you said they should do something else before they are approved to operate again.
The pandemic of coronavirus is something that almost ruined so many businesses which is something that some of the surviving business as a struggling to cope with because of how their business were affected drastically.

There are several ways through which a dead business can survive even in a very difficult situation. Some of the low industries in my are experience such situation but they find merging of their industries as the best solution and they achieve a positive result.

It will be difficult to sustain your business if it is in the dead industry. Such businesses have greatly affected during pandemics and other things.
I believe that when your business is in a dead industry and you have actually seen that it is going to be very difficult to revive the business, it is the best thing to do which would be to move on onto another business.

It will be difficult to sustain your business if it is in the dead industry. Such businesses have greatly affected during pandemics and other things.
One thing that you can actually do is try as much as you can to find out about how other business that are surviving in the industry are doing it and then you copy it as well.

If the industry is dead as you have described it, one would give up on such business to pursue another venture. But if it's temporary because of the pandemic, patience would be able to solve it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds