Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Start Selling Online Immediately and Make a Lot of Money Without a Big Investment

Well this is nice initiative that could definitely fetch someone some money and it's indeed require little or no capital, also location would also be a large factor

Advertisement Placeholder
I guess the moral of the post is to take advantage of these platforms that already have an ongoing businesses like ebay and amazon to make it easy for sales within the traffic generated by the site in any day. This is the power of leveraging other people's platform to the advantage of what you sell or do.

This is really good, in my country there apps or sites like olist, OLX eBay and the likes that can actually help you achieve this goal. All you need to do is sign up, get a clear picture of the product then wait

If you procure products and sell, you may not be able to sell mre as these products are already being sold by many sellers and stores. You need to develop your own products.

If you look for a tutor you will be squandering money on something that you would learn easily through trial and error. Do some research and choose a platform wisely.

Selling something on Zazzle, pixabay, Amazon or even eBay is no easier but I agree it's possible despite all the offers coming from various payment apps and code-providing sites. People now try to search for the cheapest offers from websites meant for the same and find one of their choices. However, this is still possible especially if you offer something for pets, which is very much in demand.

Selling online itself is a daunting task But if you compare between selling from your own platform and selling from third party platform, you will find selling from third party site easier.

Some of these services most times Don't get to reach this parts of the world in Africa. One will have build the whole setup from ground up at the least.
One major challenge in ecommerce is logistics where one will have to spend almost half the buy the price of the product for delivery within the same city. A whole lot need to be handled in terms of that aspect.
How does logistics work in your different part of the world as it concerns eCommerce

One if the easiest way to sell a product is you have a large audience . another one is if you are good in lead generation and if you can be a good copy writer to persuade people.

Those who don't have enough money to start selling online can utilize the facebook marketplace and market their products to targeted customers.

Any online business you are doing you should not expect immediate profit because it is not going to be possible, there is no way you can make quick money on the internet because every money making opportunity still need a lot of time and dedication.

Making money online as a whole is not really easy,you might not be able to make up to the amount he is saying because it really need a lot of concentration and difficult activities, it will be profitable if you are expert in the area.

1. Dissect your idea. 2. Find out who is doing or has tried to do what you want to do. 3. Identify risks and minimize them. 4. Find someone who believes in your idea and can push you to the next point without making money a priority. 5. Break it down in phases:

Generally speaking, in order to sell online, you need a big investment. You need to procure products or manufacture products, you need to set up your store and the things like these cost huge money. In this article, I will teach how you can start selling online immediately without a big investment and make a lot of money. When I say without a big investment, what I mean is start selling with an investment of less than $50.
In order to sell online, you do not have to set up your online store, you can do via third-party platforms like ebay, etsy, zazzle, or even Amazon. Well, you can launch your own store if you want, however, that costs a lot of money.
Selling on Amazon is little complicated, therefore, her I am focusing on ebay, etsy and zazzle.
Create an account on any of these eCommerce stores, or on all marketplaces if you want.
What can you see on ebay, etsy, or zazzle?
Anything! From your hand-painted old scarf to jewellery, tshirt design, etc. You can sell your old stuff, or acquire something from a thrift store and resell it. In this pandemic a lot of people are wearing mask, why don't you start selling masks with custom designs! This is just one idea that might work for you!
Now, what are you waiting, just get to work on ebay, etsy or/and zazzle.
If you need to start selling online without having a big investment , you need to first joined a third party sites like Amazon, eBay , and other websites that can help you advertise your product.

It is definitely possible to start selling online even if you don't have any product or you don't have any money but it requires a lot of work and knowledge. Affiliate marketing is the ideal.

Generally speaking, in order to sell online, you need a big investment. You need to procure products or manufacture products, you need to set up your store and the things like these cost huge money. In this article, I will teach how you can start selling online immediately without a big investment and make a lot of money. When I say without a big investment, what I mean is start selling with an investment of less than $50.
In order to sell online, you do not have to set up your online store, you can do via third-party platforms like ebay, etsy, zazzle, or even Amazon. Well, you can launch your own store if you want, however, that costs a lot of money.
Selling on Amazon is little complicated, therefore, her I am focusing on ebay, etsy and zazzle.
Create an account on any of these eCommerce stores, or on all marketplaces if you want.
What can you see on ebay, etsy, or zazzle?
Anything! From your hand-painted old scarf to jewellery, tshirt design, etc. You can sell your old stuff, or acquire something from a thrift store and resell it. In this pandemic a lot of people are wearing mask, why don't you start selling masks with custom designs! This is just one idea that might work for you!
Now, what are you waiting, just get to work on ebay, etsy or/and zazzle.
This is a very good idea to get into sales with minimal spending.A friend who is into online sales uses this method,though he has not gotten a site yet,he gets his products and put them on social media and it usually generate sales for him in volumes.

Running affiliate marketing for top business brands online is an option. Joining CPA marketing network is an option to provide lead and earn rewards.

Some of my friends sell their products by using only Facebook. I have been seeing their posts about used clothes or even a used bicycle or car. Some others are selling food products that they promise to deliver quick. Sometimes I also think of selling something just to test if Facebook is really that good when it comes to marketing. I have 700 friends and maybe the very active are more than 100 so that is already a good audience for my marketing promotion.
Facebook is a very good platform to do your awareness and marketing,especially when you make use of facebook manager,it has some analytic tools and it shows you in deatils how well your ads is performing.I make use of it for my promotion.Instead of doing awareness for my friends alone, i do customised targeting to reach my desired and intended clients.

You don't even need up to that because not everybody does that but all you need to do is just get your product but don't produce much so that it won't get spoil then advertise it online for people to see and when you see that people demanding is high then you produce again,
I completely agree with you that someone's producing products and on advertising it online can get a lot of patronage which will in turn lead to one becoming successful in the business but I will advise that whatever product that anyone want to produce should be product that is in high demand so that you can move the market.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds